Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

:D.....:).....:(.......-_-

Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

SHE PARTY ALL THE TIME.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

lol so i herd my sig waz prtty poisonoes so i thot id add something jolly to it

Disclaimer: Any resemblance to real members of this site (or any other site for that matter) is purely coincidental and if you think otherwise then I request a ban for the both of us.

Anyway i just moved to a new house yesterday, my PC isn't set up yet, so i'll be back SOOOOOOOON!

Nicely done DD you got me in the mood again ^^

So I just party along with you

The current Robin is the result of Batman getting raped by an evil immortal chick and then growing the fetus in a test tube.

Let that sink in for a moment.

Is the current Robin any different from the old Robin?

GrimReaper, Yautja, 13 years ago

You know when I read the post above your I was drinking Code Red mixed with Monster Energy Drink. Long story short I have to grab a bunch on paper towels because I burst out laughing now my laptop is wet but still works!

He's straight, so no. ZING!

But seriously, differences? Well, he's Arabic/Chinese (and half-white, I guess), and was raised by assassins. Also, he's a violent little bastard, which means Batman has to reign him in so he won't kill people.

Supposedly he'll become the new (and demonic) Batman in the distant future.

In other words, it's complicated. Also, Batman recently got killed by the God of Evil resulting in his soul getting blasted back in time to caveman days, where's he's reincarnated as a caveman with a giant dead bat on his head.

Or something, I haven't actually read it. But I'm not kidding about any of the above look it up if you don't beilive me.

From my profile:
"Later on he accidentally 93mb of .rar files and killed the batman"
From Deathdrop:
"Batman recently got killed by the God of Evil"
From Shadowwall:
"Peterson even said to me that I should be nice to DW and not insult him and stuff And then I was like oh so I can't insult the bringer of evil?"

...what the fuck is going on here guise...

... You killed The Goddamn Batman? You realize, of course, that he has a back-up plan for that?

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 13 years ago

Hey DW, stop being such a dick...

At least thats what I got out of it.

Yeah, stop being a Bat-dick.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 13 years ago

Yeah dude, thats pretty damn low killing batman like that, I mean come on!

Caveman batman...eh seriously DD? Your not making that up, even a little?

EDIT:

Beware some shameless advertising ahead;

Anyways the recent activity in the signature thread sparked my interest in graphic design and sig making..And seeing how even my crap ass tutorials did some good I decided to make a shitty graphics forum, designed to help people get better with ps or gimp.

Check it out if your interested in making sigs, other than that the site is extremely laid back.

http://pv2bsgfx.proboards.com/index.cgi

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_5DkEGNFlTdQ/S-uh7j5SWJI/AAAAAAAAABI/bAsILIZ5toI/s1600/caveman-batman.jpg

^ Told you. It doesn't stop there, either. He keeps reincarnating as a pirate, a 30's private eye... It's stupid, but in a good way.

Yea I am busy with photoshop too and stuff cause of you if it makes you feel better :)

I'm no bat-dick, i'm the bat-pooper. And by that, Deathdrop means crabs.

Well played...

So i'm working with speach recognition in windows 7 and it's really a pain in the ass...

Rogue, Yautja, 13 years ago

Yeah I tried that once but it didn't really work out so well it just kept screwing up.

IceNeko, Yautja, 13 years ago

WHOOOOOOOOOOO I JUST TURNED 20 TODAY!!!!!