Mebber, Yautja, 13 years ago

I've never eaten a taco or burrito. I even don't know the difference between them.

I think Döners might be our counterpart. They are very good... just a bit too much green stuff. Half of germany is addicted to Döner, which is a bad thing because only turks can make a good döner. Unfortunately, as a result, we're completely dependent on the turks right now. If they would stop their production of Döner, we'd be really fucked up. There are a few rumors about rotten meat used in the the production of the most döner, but only every 4th or 5th one dies so it's not a big deal.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

Shit. SHIT!

It’s become self aware. I can only assume the steaming green fluid collecting at the bottom of the can is some sort of digestive pit. The brownish bits have expanded so far that they're flowing over the lid a little. These will more than likely become appendages.

If it starts to move, I'm going to have to kill it.

I'd suggest a pre-emptive strike, burn it before it starts moving. Who knows what capabilities this thing might develop, it could control your mind with its psi-powers if you wait too long. I had that problem with purple nudlewater a few months ago.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

Hey hey, let's not be rush about this. What if it's friendly, maybe you can start selling it as some kind of tentacle pet for the lonely ladies.

It's eaten the cat. I've locked it in the back room for further study, and by "study" I mean "poke with a pool cue and run away."

Those big long feelers it's developing are going to be trouble...

Insert a young japanese woman. Observe results. Seriously, this could be our only chance for a better world! DO NOT SCREW IT UP!

^ I tried. It didn't want her.

WHAT MANNER OF BEAST IS THIS?

HOLY SHIT! It has to die. Try throwing a flashbang grenade and then wrestling it to death.

I hear a thumping sound behind that door...

I'll be back in a second.

Oh, no. It's gonna be like in the movies. The thing will hide itself in a pretty obvious spot, waiting for DD to enter the room, who will, of course, not notice the beast until it is too late. Can't imagine what this monster is going to do with him.

I'm still into my psi-theory, we can't trust DeathDrop anymore even if he returns alive. Who knows it ain't the thing speaking.

I think you forget one important detail. Deathdrop is God. Unless the little tentacle thing turns out to be Cthulhu, there's no problem.

It's gone. I don't see it anywhere. I guess it finally died, but man does this room stiklov,mmmmmmmmm

i am dethdrp, not brrto. i hurtkill burito ,i no eat yoo. i good and am dthdrop.

alen an preditir good. i see them all.

Guess we can assueme its not Cthulhu. Cthulhu wouldn't have any probelms controlling a mans mind, even if he's a god.

Ähhh, i mean... so, you killed it, DeathDrop? Very good. What's next? Any plans of gaining world supremacy?
You know, i wanted always to tell you that i'm a great fan of buritos. Not as a food, though. I think they're way too worthwhile to be eaten, i don't want you to think of me as some kind of ruthless burito-eater, no. I bet they've got families too, families who might demand for revenge. You understand what i'm saying, do you?
Ah, never mind.

DeathWraith, i think we've got to think up something to get this burito out of his mind, i've got a bad feeling about fastfood walking among ourselves.

burito usd trash as organs. wait til real ones grw in then dissolve fake. become strgr. lern to wak. grw eggsacks. go on inrtnets, lern speek good then desty al human.

bt fine now ,brrito ded.

i kil, becus am dethdrop. nun of ^ thigs happin.

IceNeko, Yautja, 13 years ago

Look I'm Chinese/Mexican and I don't eat at Taco Bell or Panda Express. If's I want some Beijing Beef I'll buy the ingredients and make it my self damn it! Oh and if I want a kickass spicy as hell taco I just ask Harpy if her mom can whip up some tacos de langua which is the best taco on the whole damn planet! Oh and tacos de langua is “Beef tongue wrapped in a corn tortilla with cilantro, onions, jalapeños, avocado, rice and cheese for those who don’t know what that is. It doesn’t necessarily have to have all that on there that’s just what I like on my tacos de langua.

shood not eat buritos... buritos wil eet yoo...

Y'know, I think this joke has just about run it's course. And by that I mean crabs.

Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

I've just got a lan-P with friends and we played through the whole night, I'm not pro gamer but it's just fun ^^
We watched a few movies too but mostly gaming.
Even ESL (electronic sports league) but we ain't epic

So any comments on gaming like that ?

Laptops are ghei.

Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

Post deleted since it was too moron like for DW

MY GIRL LIKES TO

PARTY ALL THE TIME

PART ALL THE TIME

SHE PARTY ALL THE TIME