BloodHarpy, Yautja, 13 years ago

Ok I need a bit of help, I have an HP Pavillion laptop and when I plug it in to use it I won't charge. So if this has happend to anyone beofre tell me what is the problem. The cord or computer because I think it's the cord. I knew I should have bought a Dell damnit!

ryanwethy, Yautja, 13 years ago

I think you're asking the wrong website.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

So what you're saying is it doesn't recognize the plugged in cable at all, or does it simply not charge? Because my mother has some Dell laptop and the battery got all fucked up after some time and stopped charging, so now the laptop only works when plugged in, which completely removes the purpose of its being a laptop.

Yep it won't charged hwen plugged in and I'm running on the battery right. I think I should just shut down becuase it just said 27$ remaining. So now I have to run and find another cord. But I'm positive it's the cord now because the power pack on it won't heat up when plugged in. Damn now it say 25% remaining so uhh logging off now unless the cord by some miracle starts working again.

Damn, hope you can make it back in time for a brawl...

LadyDeathStriker, Yautja, 13 years ago

Well the cord started working again! Harpy was panicing because of the battery. We still need to get a new cord though!

I was panicing? You were the one who was all

"Oh all is lost! We'll never get the cord in time! Oh it'll cost to much! Where's the Best Buy around here! Oh it's the end of the world!"

Now tell me that's not panicing. See this is why my aunt say's your addicted to the computer, remember when the Dell broke! You almost went insane wondering could you order stuff online via the Sprint cell phone your dad said you aren't allowed to use anymore.

Maybe you just need to stick it in some position using duct tape. And i think it's spelled "panicking".

Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

k time for my english lesson
What is a "cord" is it the device that connects the laptop with the electric net?

Cord and cable are synonyms, but cable refers more to the metalic sort of cord.

So how about those killers who kill pretty ladies but don't bother to rape first, what's up with that? What kind of a psycho would do such a thing?

ryanwethy, Yautja, 13 years ago

I don't know but I think it has something to do with some inferiority complex.

But wouldn't raping the victim first help? I mean... it's such an awful waste of ass...

^Seriouslly? That was very wrong on some many levels and I can't count them all.

^I can't really think of any. But i'm pretty tired.

I tried misogynism, but it doesn't fit, since she's about to become a lifeless corpse. And a lifeless corpse is no longer a person, it's an object. So there's nothing wrong with talking about her as about an object since she's about to become one anyway.

Don't get me wrong, i do not support the slaughter of a nice young lady, but if there's no way out of it, at least think of all the people who won't get to fuck her and do it in their honor.

Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

Thx for the lesson DW I really didn't know :)

And what about Jashinism,

Jashinism is when you believe that god gave humans pain to feel instead of feeling the damage taken by your body.
Jashinists can control the pain they feel and convert it into happiness.

Curse Technique: Death Controlling Possessed Blood.
That is when you eat blood from someone else while standing in the Jashin symbol
which is an upside down circumscribed equilateral triangle, and when you do that whatever happens to you will happen to them

But I don't think a symbol like that was "drawn"(Is this the right word ? xD) on the ground.

"Jashinists can control the pain they feel and convert it into happiness."

Those are called emos.

AmerthystBlades, Yautja, 13 years ago

I didn't understand anything that was just said.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

That happens pretty frequently around here.