DarkCountess, Yautja, 13 years ago

^
Uhhh Mebber? That's a Lobster.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

I can't believe you just said that. HOW DARE YOU DEFY THE WORD OF MEBBER??? That is obviously a crab. Get out of this thread and never return.

Mebber, Yautja, 13 years ago

Na, that's no Lobster. That's a giant monstercrab louse, mutated because of some radioactive intimate ointment.

Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

I watched the girl too but I could atleast aim like a marine should :)

and here is the english translation xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhG9hKiplfQ

He kinda reminds me from someone here mmmm xD

Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

That crab is what Godzilla gets after a wild night with Mothra.

AmerthystBlades, Yautja, 13 years ago

That looked like a mutant crab to me.

Yes, and Godzilla's bush is exactly the sort of place you'd expect to find such mutant crabs.

You know, earlier to- no i guess it was yesterday, when i was updating my avatar, i noticed that every time i pressed the Submit button there would appear a \ character before every ' or " character both in the profile and sig spaces, which kinda screwed up all my links and i had to edit them by hand and somehow now they work again. Can someone verify if this happens? Someone who doesn't have a long profile.

WarBlade, Yautja, 13 years ago

So this is just on opinion before they log on but which girl do you guys think is hotter:

AmerthystBlades

BloodHarpy

IceNeko

or DeathWraith's latest fangirl/girlfriend

DarkCountess the dominatrix?

Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

Euhm I only know them by name so euhm...
I analysed the names and I think BloodH is a name that would fit me more xD
Wy do I keep participating in your perv games ? xD

Warblade, give it a rest already.

DD, have you read my post on the other page, do you have any answer for me about the backslash spawning? Because i'd try it again but i don't wanna correct all those links all over again.

I've never had that happen, but occasionally, looking through the older threads, I see something similar. Anytime the "" were used, it would get all fucked up and display like this: /%#&*

^ That's all I've noticed, though.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 13 years ago

"So this is just on opinion before they log on but which girl do you guys think is hotter:

AmerthystBlades

BloodHarpy

IceNeko

DarkCountess the dominatrix?"

Haha! Seriously though, stop it.

I hope whoever came up with this is raped by a thousand rabid baboons.

This is a disgrace. It isn't funny, or cute, or quirky, or cool, or creative, or original.

"Be stupid! Smart is bad! Creativity and stupidity are totally the same thing! You can't be smart AND have fun!"

Excuse me, but FUCK OFF.

(I know, I know... Just try to ignore the mullet.)

"ARE YOU DOING SOMETHING PARTICULARLY STUPID RIGHT NOW... LIKE STARTING A BAND, BUILDING A TREE HOUSE OR CREATING AN ART INSTALLATION?"

Wow at least they're really making themselves sound completely retarded, but they're targeting the wrong kind of people since all three of those activities require you to be smart. I think it should have whent like this:

"ARE YOU DOING SOMETHING PARTICULARLY STUPID RIGHT NOW... LIKE STARTING A BAR FIGHT, FALLING FROM A TREE (HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE?), OR TAKING A WOMAN'S ARGUEMENT SERIOUSLY?"

What drives me crazy is that they've changed the meaning of "stupid" to "creative." It's amazing how a word's meaning changes when you, y'know... CHANGE THE MEANING.

That's like me saying "throwing infants out of windows is awesome... And by that I mean plant trees."

But anyway, enough ranting. Am I the only one who thinks those posters are begging to be parodied? They could be called "stupidity aftermath."

The guy making an elephant's trunk his dick? The aftermath is the elephant lifting him in the air via his dick.

The couple kissing at of car windows? Semi truck.

The woman with the panther? The panther licking the last bit of meat off her bones.

You get the idea.

AmerthystBlades, Yautja, 13 years ago

"So this is just on opinion before they log on but which girl do you guys think is hotter:

AmerthystBlades

BloodHarpy

IceNeko

DarkCountess the dominatrix?"

Your going to end up being one of those men you here about on the news who gets his dick cut off by his wife, mistress or girlfriend.

LadyDeathStriker, Yautja, 13 years ago

WarBlade is a bt of a jerk.

Or you could simply get your dick cut off at a JAPANEEEEESE GAMESHOOOOOW!