DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

>Plz DW just say after that "But I get your point"

But your point is void... I would lower myself to your level of understanding of logic if i got your point.

LadyDeathDealer, Yautja, 13 years ago

I don't even get the point.

Also(and I really have no idea why I'm asking this) does anyone know where I can buy the following.

Dragon Tanto Sword

Werewolf Cane Sword

Silver 39" Manriki?

ryanwethy, Yautja, 13 years ago

Have you tried ebay?

I haven't BloodHarpy did though. I think it was a necklace of a ring or something.

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 13 years ago

Yeah and when it go there it wasn't even the ring I ordered so I wasted 45 dollars plus 6 dollars in shipping and handling! So now I go to legitimate websites and buy my stuff. Try True Swords I bought a 35.5" Dragon Katana from there fo 59.99 plus 7 dollars shippng and handling. They have a the Celtic Predator mask for sale and it has red laser lights on it and it cheap. About 27 dollars.

CrazyCarlito12, Yautja, 13 years ago

Whoa a girl who likes blades I like that, sounds independent, brave, tough and when the time comes you can kick some majoy ass eh? I've been there a few times, I wanted to get a butterfly knife for my girlfriend who also has a thing for blades and stuff. Sadly we live in California and they are against the law so that sucks.

Do they have wrist baldes on that site?

Are you girls from California...?

Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

(he clearly likes them)

and indd nice weapon collection.

>(he clearly likes them)

Hurrr some of them are in my clan, i HAVE to like them.

But... the Allqueen of Queens that Queens over the Queened Queendom of Queendoms as Queen is from California.

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 13 years ago

Well my mom's from Los Angeles and my dad's from North Carolina. I live in Ontario, California. The only downside to where I live is that I can see the air and is brown. Guess it has to do with the fact some pyromaniac set the state on fire again.

Well I can't buy the swords. Parents said no something about slicing my limbs off or whatever.

Great... Everyone's from California...

Mebber, Yautja, 13 years ago

"Whoa a girl who likes blades I like that, sounds independent, brave, tough and when the time comes you can kick some majoy ass eh?"

"Well I can't buy the swords. Parents said no something about slicing my limbs off or whatever."

Very indepedent.

WarBlade, Yautja, 13 years ago

I think CrazyCarlito12 was talking about Harpy she said she bought a dragon sword or something. LadyDeathDealer is fifteen so she probably still lives with her parents and they said no about swords.

Mebber, Yautja, 13 years ago

I always wanted a katana as i was fifteen, but my parents bought me only a pocket knife. They thought someone couldn't cause any damage with a pocket knife. Fools.

AmerthystBlades, Yautja, 13 years ago

I'm back for barrel racing, show jumping and ropping. Had a hell of a time doing it to!

I bought a bowie knife and a couple of dragon sais.

My dad has a Katana and i have a pretty large broadsword from 1840... As you would expect, we don't do anything with them, they're actually pretty rusty. Soon as i move to the new house i should see to take care of it and put it on a wall or something.

ryanwethy, Yautja, 13 years ago

I have some sort of antique knife.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

I have a very sharp spork.

EDIT:

GOOOOOOOOOOODSLAYAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Everyone on this site is required to watch that video.

Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

I like the drawings ^^