What happens when idiots get computers

TwilightPrincess, Undefined, 13 years ago

TWILIGHT WILL ALWAYS BE BETTER THAN ANYTHING ON THIS SITE BECAUSE WE ARE BETTER THAN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EDWARD IS BETTER THAN SOME CRAB FACE ALIEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

EdwardBella4eva, Undefined, 13 years ago

DeathWraith, Undefined, 13 years ago

>TAKE THIS FREAKS

I think you mean "this freak" or "these freaks", depending on how many of the characters you are talking about. No need to thank me, i am here to help. I would also like to point out that the word "vampires" is spelt wrong in that big picture with the man of debatable sexual orientation. It's right under the lips. It makes you look somewhat ridiculous, so you might wanna fix that. And lastly, i would say that it is rather silly to name yourself "EdwardBella4eva" since Bella is, in fact, human and will obviously, eventually - as we say here in the highlands - fucking die, hopefully of cancer.

Deathdrop, Undefined, 13 years ago

Are you kidding me?

Do you think I go about my day thinking "baw ha ha, how can I, the evil alien-lover, best annoy the good and chaste vampire lovers?"

Can you be THAT fucking retarted?

This is so strange to me. People don't like your favorite books, so you... Post pictures of characters from the books? Screaming "take that?"

What?

If someone thinks alien are stupid, I'll go "Huh, oh well" and move on with my day. I literally cannot imagine myself going on a Twilight forum and doing what you've just done.

As I've already explained to you, Kalina, it was NOT your love of fictional vampires that got you banned. It was your complete inability to deal with people not agreeing with you.

You guys have got to be at least 15-16 years old. Act your goddamn age.

DeathWraith, Undefined, 13 years ago

Also, as a real life vampire, i can tell you that we do not sparkle.

Deathdrop, Undefined, 13 years ago

^ And with that last bit of victory, I lay this thread to rest.

EDIT: http://io9.com/5582836/new-photos-reveal-guantanamo-bay-library-has-harry-potter-twilight/gallery/

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL