what if you were an alien stuck on earth

hish, Yautja, 13 years ago

i made this fourm to be fair to all our alien fans (or predeter haters) on the site however im not one of them I LOVE PREDETERS!

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

If i were an alien stuck on earth i'd learn how to talk and then i would team up with a couple of villains who like to introduce themselves with a silly poem and at the end i'd be all like "Meow, that's right!"

Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

I would design a costume and become a supervillain. "Captain Acidblood" they'd call me.

Mebber, Yautja, 13 years ago

I'd simply headbite everyone in my way until no one on the damn planet is left.

After six billion eaten humans i'd be surely a very fat xenomorph, but that wouldn't be a big deal since there would be no one left to laugh at me...

Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

I would gang up with a bunch of twerps and say something like "Gotta catch em all!!!!"

Battlemage, Yautja, 13 years ago

I DO DA MACARENA!

LadyDeathDealer, Yautja, 13 years ago

I'd huntdown, kill and eat my enemies at school and spare my favorite people and family. Like Harpy!

hish, Yautja, 13 years ago

with the exeption of mebber arnt aliens a little less smart to do that?

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

Lol. No. Aliens are smarter than humans and predators. They understand complicated electrical devices as soon as they're born, while you can't even learn a language properly.

Mebber, Yautja, 13 years ago

With the exception of me? I'm no alien, i'm human. About the smart thing... i don't like this car, it's just too narrow.