why do waland yutami reserch alians /predeters

hish, Yautja, 13 years ago

if they know they will get there butts kicked why do they research them?

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

It's a paradox of life.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

Because they aren't the ones getting their asses kicked; their employees are. Employees are expendable to evil companies that have bioweapons divisions.

Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

Indd the Aliens and preds bring technology and new scientific things, they bring money aswell
Although they are very dangerous the profit that you make out of them will be considerable for mankind

have you noticed that they never run out of employees/victems.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

Have you notice that people die every day, yet they never run out? How the shit does that happen?

MrXeno, Yautja, 13 years ago

If they are sure it will bring them profit, then they will not stop until the very end. Like getting bankrupt and end up being bought up by Wal-Mart, or 7-Eleven.

"Weyland-Yutani: Making Better Milkshakes"

Anyway, this is how many companies behave in real life. Just look at the Oil industries out there who keep having problems, and end up releasing lots of oil into nature, killing lots of animals. then has to pay billions for the damage. And before you know it they are up and running again and even repeat their last mistakes.

"Whoops, I did it again! lol"

If Weyland-Yutani would accidently releases aliens on earth, they would probably just worry about their paychecks than saving humanity.

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 13 years ago

The Weyland/Yutani company only care about money and power not the people who work for them. They're the "throw aways" and the "piss on's" to the company.

Umm I was also wondering I saw a truck go by the other day while me and my cousin(not XenoWolf) we're over at my Mom's house and the tractor and trailer read:"Weyland Distributing Inc."

And my cousin she looked at me and said:" I bet that trailer was full of Xenomorphs and plasma casters. Oh if it did that would be so cool then I can sneak into one of the trailers and steal some eggs and then have all my asshole classmates facehugged."

Oh btw she just called me a couple of minutes ago and said she's joining the site.

um... yeah well okey then

i got the part about weland yutami but not so much about the truck and have everybody face-hugged what was i going to say about that... ohh yeah STOP WITH THE SPAM!!!!!

Mebber, Yautja, 13 years ago

You're all wrong, WY's employees are simply very masochistic, they like to be torn apart.

HeavyDuty, Yautja, 13 years ago

yeah that's disturbing

Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

Not as disturbing as Baraka from Mortal Kombat raping a sheep.

Battlemage, Yautja, 13 years ago

ZOMGWTFBBQPIZZA THATS NOT DISTUBING THATS NOT EVEN HALF AS DISTURBING AS THIS ONE THING I SAW EARLIER!