Predators Trailer

Champ, Undefined, 13 years ago

whats your thoughts on the new Predators movie trailer? I honestly found it awesome and cant wait till this movie comes out.

Also....is it going to be in the cinemas? or is it a 'straight to dvd' movie?

DeathWraith, Undefined, 13 years ago

I predict that things in this thread would have gone like so if i had shut up: Everyone would have tried to ignore it and just when it's about to go down without any replies, SHADOWWALL APPEARS WITH A HEROIC "Lol :D hi there good friend :D i want to hold your hand :D and so i am going to answer :D your absolutely stupid question (i'm sorry, but it's really stupid, of course it's gonna be on cinemas, what the hell kind of a repsectable director makes a straight to dvd movie nowadays) with a completely useless opinion that takes into consideration both sides of the question THUS RENDERING IT COMPLETELY LACKING IN MEANING (eg: I think it will be in cinemas but it may be on dvd :D :D)"

And everyone dies a bit on the inside.

Shadowwall, Undefined, 13 years ago

DW there is a mistake I will probably see this before 75 % of the forum sees it :)

And this movie will be great cause every movie wich involves Preds or xeno's is great.

And champ plz don't react to him
Give peace a chance...

And here's my heroic :D

"DW there is a mistake I will probably see this before 75 % of the forum sees it :)"

I am 75% of the forum.

mr_loco, Undefined, 13 years ago

you are not 75% of the forum DW, when are you gonna understand that everything doesn't circle around you lol

When you understand that this forum isn't everything.

Deathdrop, Undefined, 13 years ago

I'm 49 1/2 percent of this forum. Love me.

Yeah Death Drop, you cool in my book... Death Wraith, you're just funny and you're a reason to come to the forum, kinda like how Bill O'Reilly is a reason to watch fox news, both of y'all are way out there with your discussions and annoying, but in a way that actually draws people to hear what your gonna say next

Death Wraith, you're now gonna have the nick name DW O'Reilly lol

hey fuck u DeathWraith, I just try to ask a question and I get a fucking mouth full of abuse, well FUCK YOU u fucking virgin!

well I guess DW has to hear things like this sometimes to remind him of what he's doing.

But hey school is almost over so :D :D :D

Don't worry be happy ...

Remind who of what? Also, "FUCK YOU u fucking virgin" how is that kind of insult supposed to work, i mean if "virgin" was supposed to be the insult, preceded by "fuck you" it's kinda worthless because once you fucked me i wouldn't be a virgin anymore regardless. And it would also make you a homosexual, since you chose to have sex with another man. Wouldn't make me one, because i'd basically be raped. So the final outcome of "FUCK YOU u fucking virgin" would be that i am not a virgin and you're a homosexual. Also, how can i be a "fucking virgin", i can't be fucking and a virgin at the same time.

He's a tricky one, him.

Like I said, Death Wraith O'Reily is waaay out there with what he says and once again it's crackin me up LMAO...

oh my god dude, u really have nothing better else to do aye? U need to NOT think outside the box and just accept u r a fucking loser and the only way u can get on with your life is to come to this forum and think that u r all top shit. I bet that if u r in school that u r a nobody and u need to come online to act all tuff and mighty, shit man all i did was ask a simple question about a movie (that i just saw the trailer) to see if i can get some facts becos i'm not that into finding out the facts the hard way. That's y I come onto this site and ask a simple question, and then i can get the answer straight up. But u mate, just fucks things up for everybody. Just get the fuck off this site, or just stop being a wanker and just tell people a straight up answer

Champ, don't worry about what DW says, he's just like that and he ain't gonna change...

Actually, Champ, if you look at the other posts, i only fucked everything up for you. This is very good therapy, you know. You get to herp derp at me like a retard and it makes you feel better about yourself. You know that most frustration comes from being complexated, right? Anyway, your question was whether the grand release of the movie Predators, namely THIS movie, would be straight to DVD. That is one of the most idiotic questions i've ever read on this forum and the fact that you still fight to get it acknowledged as a good question makes you at least a moron. At any given time you can stop trying to make something retarded sound legit and you MAY just cease to be a moron. But right now, you're a moron and your opinion holds as much value to me as that of a remora.

O_o

So this is DW reacting to someone that's insulting him for a chance.

But I aggree with Champ he just asked a question and if you think it's a dumb question keep it for yourself or count to ten and go to another topic
but Champ also overreacted but DW also reacted so ...

anyway i'm out of this discussion wich is leading to totally nothing if it doesn't stop.

OOPS almost forgot my happy face :D

I know you agree with Champ, Shadowwall. You're the reason i started acting retarded in this thread in the first place. Because i know that no matter how stupid a question is, you're gonna agree that it's a question worth answering. No. It was a stupid question and there are many other threads about the Predators trailer that Champ could have posted in without making just another boring thread with a stupid question that only Shadowwall thinks is worth answering. BUT AT LEAST NO ONE IS BORED NOW, YOU KNOW? We're having fun, right guise?

So, the Predators trailer? Pretty Predator-y, right?

See you can atleast act interested :D
rather then starting an off-topic discussion.
And plz every question is worth answering or If you convince me I start going crazy on this forum and they call me DW :D

sigh...

anyway just ingore me leave me out of this I'm going back to the clan sigh...

If were having fun we would be like
SHOW ME YOUR GENITALS

So, the Predators trailer? Pretty Predator-y, right?