Space Jockies created xenomorph's

tashux22, Undefined, 13 years ago

Scott stated that the film would be about "gods and engineers of space" and hinted at the possibility that the Xenomorph Alien was designed either as a biological weapon or as a means to "clean up" planets.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/8644051.stm

Anyone happy about a xenomorph origin story.

the_doctor, Undefined, 13 years ago

nope. damn Scott...We don't need answers!

DeathWraith, Undefined, 13 years ago

"and will respond to the standard set by James Cameron's Avatar."

Mediocre story, bad direction, amazing CGI? Well fuck you, James Cameron, for setting that standard.

Shadowwall, Undefined, 13 years ago

don't want a origin story cause it could take away there awesomeness.

But on the other hand it could make them even better so mmm...

So yet again the discussion shoud it be a mystery or not ?

TDN, Undefined, 13 years ago

DeathWraith: Wow, I can't believe I found someone else who shares my opinion on that movie.

Shadowall: Well most people (me included) would say that it's better to keep it a mystery. That way it keeps us guessing, allow us to have discussions etc. The less you know about anything, the more exciting it is. And sometimes trying to give us answers to everything will just end up creating more plot holes.

cleticyautja, Undefined, 13 years ago

i dont think the xenomorphs were created in a lab it takes away all the best thing about xenos.

In AVP 3(game) they mentioned an alien homeworld although most people wont regard it as cannon.

AmerthystBlades, Undefined, 13 years ago

This just doesn't make any sense.

mr_loco, Undefined, 13 years ago

Death Wraith What are you talking about, Avatar was amazing...

Anyway I do agree though on that telling the origins of the Xeno takes away all the mystery and also if they do tell the origins, I would much rather see the Xeno home planet, than find out that they were created in a lab...

Shadowwall, Undefined, 13 years ago

conclusion so far ....
keep it a mystery :D

Or they could make a movie were you see something like a lab created origin but at the end we find out that the Aliens seems to come from somewhere else, that would be nice too. It takes the mystery to a new.

Something like "So you did not create the xenomorph's in this lab we are standing in ???......... SHIT!!!!"

That would be nice too xD

BloodHarpy, Undefined, 13 years ago

Umm a Xenomorph busted out of a Space Jockey's chest in Alien. We didn't see it but we saw what happend.

DeathWraith, Undefined, 13 years ago

Conclusion so far is that Ridley Scott really is gonna make a movie that will confirm the weapon by Jockies theory.

Mebber, Undefined, 13 years ago

Well maybe Ridley Scott is kind enough to introduce some new secrets and unanswered questions in this movie. Something that keeps the ambience of mystery within the franchise.

And i agree with DW about Avatar.