Alien vs Predator - Universe
 News   Forum   RPG   Clans   Members   Encyclopedia   Movies   Games   Books   Comics   Artwork 
HomeForum › Who would win in hockey? Alien or Predator

Forum

Who would win in hockey? Alien or Predator

Register or login to post
Leandros88
2010-04-18 13:31:15
Yautja
Who would score more goals in hockey?
The enemy of my enemy is the enemy of my other enemies enemy.
Deathdrop
2010-04-18 16:44:28
Yautja
You know the Preds would. They're Canadian, you know.
cleticyautja
2010-04-18 17:29:19
Yautja
preds.

deathwraith is gonna hav a fit when he sees this topic
Hunters moon
Deathdrop
2010-04-18 19:24:39
Yautja
Yes, well...

It's technically on-topic.
shadowatching
2010-04-19 02:00:40
Undefined
Well considering that the Aliens might try and make it one of their own (IE impregnate it) I am sure, the Preds would win anyway, by the fact that the Rob Ray would come in and kick ass... considering you remember the fighter on buffalo's hockey team.

yea, i am a girl! You can thank my middle brother for hockey learning stuff loooong ago. ( He knows every position and played all but goalie)

anyway, deathwraith has a fit on almost everything. His fit even has a fit...

For those who don't know who he is...here is a little tidbit...(I heart him)

Rob Ray Rule

During fights, Ray's helmet, jersey, and pads were often easily torn off by his opponents, giving them nothing to grab on Ray's body. With nothing to hold on to, his opponents would slide backwards on their skates when they threw punches, knocking them off balance and allowing Ray to grab their jerseys and move in with a distinct advantage. This allowed Ray to control nearly every fight he was in. Fellow Sabre Brad May often employed this technique as well. As a result of this practice, the NHL created a new rule enforcing additional penalties for players who removed jerseys or pads during a fight. Pundits saw this as a direct result of Rob Ray's style of fighting, and nicknamed the rule the Rob Ray Rule. It was after the implementation of the "Rob Ray" rule that Ray's fistic prowess blossomed, highlighted by lengthy and, at times, bitter rivalries with fellow NHL enforcers such as Tie Domi, Mick Vukota, Stu Grimson, and Dennis Vial. He appeared in a This is Sportscenter commercial where he acts as security at the station.

OH and before dw has a fit on that (I needed to look it up, for those that don't get it, so its a guote on ROb Ray rule..

The only thing i am not sure on, is the rollerblade hockey. If it was pat lofontain (Yea spelling is wrong on the last name) or rob that did the coaching...

I will not be shocked if you cant wrap your minds around the fact that i know hockey...just don't know much of the rules...Oh the arguements me and my brother had on hockey and how much I lacked in Rule knowledge, but knows how to play..
!PRICE CHECK! Cleanup Aisle Six! "Rotten Body Landslide"! And don't forget our special sale on "Every Bone Broken Chicken"! Hurry! Enjoy our tasty "Hammer Smashed Face"! Aisle Three.
"Don't take away my ability to have tantrums, alright? That you cannot have, alright, you ROBOT??!!
DeathWraith
2010-04-19 04:10:34
Xenomorph
There's a fine line between stupid and so stupid it's funny. Leo knows it.

READ THE RULES

A song about me and skull_ripper that I wrote:
"Yeah, uh, yea yeah, uh, yeah, crackers gonna crack yeah, uh, yeah..."
(thats what I have so far hope u like it)
shadowatching
2010-04-19 04:16:30
Undefined
Well, I will suggest that you get in the car before he gets here. You know, when leo gets here; he isn't in a good mood.
!PRICE CHECK! Cleanup Aisle Six! "Rotten Body Landslide"! And don't forget our special sale on "Every Bone Broken Chicken"! Hurry! Enjoy our tasty "Hammer Smashed Face"! Aisle Three.
"Don't take away my ability to have tantrums, alright? That you cannot have, alright, you ROBOT??!!
Shadowwall
2010-04-19 11:35:03
Xenomorph
Aliens singing "WEEE ARREEEE THE CHAMPIONS MY XENO'SSSS!!!! AND WE'LL KEEP ON FIGHTING ...."

I vote the Aliens with there sharp claws to walk easily on ice. On grass it will be difficult to win but they'll win sooner or later
-----------------
You deny the darkness in your soul, you deny your POWER!

mr_loco
2010-04-19 12:47:13
Undefined
I'm a fan of the Preds, but I gotta go with the Xeno's on this one cuz they're a whole lot faster...
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/MRLOCO
WWW.SOUNDCLICK.COM/MRLOCOWGGBOSS
Leandros88
2010-04-19 19:26:41
Yautja
WTF? you guys actually took this seriously? ummm.....well.................screw it i got nothin, didn't know preds were Canadian, sweet. Oh Canada!
The enemy of my enemy is the enemy of my other enemies enemy.
AmerthystBlades
2010-04-19 21:43:35
Human
Prators would win because they are more fit. Nuff said.
The sound of blade against blade, the sound of metal against flesh, the sounds of pain and triumph. All these I have come to know. The song of death, the song of pain.
ValkyrieWrath
2010-04-19 21:45:22
Xenomorph
The Xenomorphs would win especially us Runners no offense to those born from humans.
What the hell? Why am I banned! I didn't even do anything whAT THE FUCK?

And yeah I know it was you Deathdrop. Or Peterson. I know it was one of you since me and everyone else knows your fucking that tramp DarkLioness. I mean come on it's so obvious since you both REALLY nice to her.

Assholes. I bet you can't even Deepthroat properly.
IceNeko
2010-04-19 21:51:56
Human
Predators would win very easy.
Kill them all let no one stand!
Register or login to post

Alien Books

dish network parsons kansas
Wedding Photography
Like AvP Universe
Become a fan on
Facebook
Follow us on
Twitter
Movies
Alien vs Predator
AvP : Requiem
Games
Aliens vs Predator
Aliens vs Predator 2
AvP : Extinction
Aliens vs Predator 3
Books
Comics
Movies
Alien
Aliens
Alien³
Alien Resurrection
Prometheus
Games
Alien Trilogy
Colonial Marines
Books
Comics
Movies
Predator
Predator 2
Predators
Games
Predator : CJ
Books
Comics
Link to Us
Contact
:: Associates ::
AvP Unknown
Planete Alien
Prometheus-Movie
The Alien vs Predator - Universe website doesn't own or represent any of the trademarks.
Alien vs Predator, Alien, Predator and all related marks are trademarks of 20th Century Fox or of any of its corporations.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners