Who would win? Alex Mercer (from [Prototype}) or an Alien hive?

Scarfacedwolf, Yautja, 14 years ago

We all know how the Aliens work against a Predator, but what would it do against, the Blacklight virus itself, Alex Mercer?

Survivor88, Yautja, 14 years ago

If I were you I'd get rid of this topic. Before DeathWraith finds out and if he does remember I warned you.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 14 years ago

Oh go die in a fire, Alex Mercer is invincible, this thread is stupid and useless. It would take something like Chuck Norris to beat Alex Mercer, this is not even worth yelling at you for. Find something better to think about than who would win between Alex Mercer and anyone else. And don't make crossover topics. This site is about AvP, not Prototype.

Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

Too late scar too late :D
Don't worry, just try to make the next topic more relevant to AVP and you can ignore DW then but for know I have to say he's right.So is Survivor ofcourse.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

>you can ignore DW

Yeah, and then you can make magic explode from the butt-end of your super crayons.

Leandros88, Yautja, 13 years ago

so..........hockey?

Dragous, Yautja, 13 years ago

Alex Mercer from (Prototype} or Alien hive who would win? Alex Mercer from (Prototype} of course because he is the blacklight virus DUH!!!! not even predator would live

Leandros88, Yautja, 13 years ago

I'd think Alex would win but hell i'd be rooting for the Aliens.

Scarfacedwolf, Yautja, 13 years ago

Actually, to be honest, he's not invincible.... They created a bloodtox, and it did damage to him. Btw, DW, srry about pissing you off.....again....

he null that thing to next year because the doctor said that he is building a resist to the virus

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

Prototype is one of my favourite games. I can tell you for sure, he's invincible. Unless acid somehow affects him. BUT THIS IS STILL A CROSSOVER SHUSH.

that well never work because he will consume both sides and gain resist to both and get everything they both know
unless u through in phoenix from X-men then u have a party

plus i just about everything for the game when it comes to prototype

Scarfacedwolf, Yautja, 13 years ago

Interesting points, gentlemen. Also, DW, what's the matter with a good crossover? AvP is a crossover.