Bla bla bla

stone123, Undefined, 14 years ago

We don't take kindly to double-posts 'round here, son.

DeathWraith, Undefined, 14 years ago

Does this have anything to do with AvP, because if it doesn't then i'm not even gonna read it, i'm seriosuly not interested in anything about the catholic church, the power of religion in christian countries is no longer as great as it used to be, so who gives a shit what a bunch of pedophile homosexuals who fancy themselves the mouths of divinity say...

Shadowwall, Undefined, 14 years ago

??? I am a nice guy so I don't react like DW but I must aggree with him wy you post this ?

plz go to the off - topic thread although deathdrop already made that clear to you

you may have started an interesting conversation on the off-topic thread but here you will only get replies like DW so give it up :D

if it isen't off-topic then it should be AVP,aliens,predator,marines related.

AmerthystBlades, Undefined, 14 years ago

I have to agree with DeathWraith with them crazy Catholics. And they don't even send those sick bastards to jail they send them to another chruch to get some more kids. Plus my mom's friend told me when she was younger she would just go to church after staying up all night just to sleep through mass with everyone else. So I guess this goes to show that in the Catholic Church no one really listen's anyway.

So what was this topic about?

Shadowwall, Undefined, 14 years ago

this topic lasts until deathdrop sees it :D
and yea the church is not half the church it used to be.

DeathWraith, Undefined, 14 years ago

Shadowwall, you might wanna stop it with the kind words twards spammers, it's like telling a retard "oh don't listen to him, you're not retarded" when he is clearly retarded and doesn't understand what i'm saying. Basically, you're just wasting words for nothing, they won't return to see you being nice anyway, they're just here to advertise something uninteresting and hope they get some attention.

Deathdrop, Undefined, 14 years ago

Forgot to lock this last night, apparently.