AVP verus movie

Shadowwall, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

I wanna see fair play on both sides so no back stabbing and shooting nets just hand to claw(tail) combat!
Let the match begin !

http://www.videoplayer.hu/videos/play/56866

Everybody knows the fail end for the predator.But shame it was kept out cause the music was out.
(PS: Wy dind't they made the nets acid proof)

This is what AVP is about! they are both epic fighters thx you two for this demonstration on how it should be also in the games.That would be EPIC!!!

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Wow, looking at that just this scene i see more and more reasons to have this movie. This is so badly edited and directed... The action is pretty well thought out, but there are bits of the fight that are just stupid. Like when they're rolling on the ground like two little girls fighting, or when the pred jumps back up on his feet barely getting 10 centimeters off the ground, or when he's running as fast as he can and acid hits him and suddenly, out of nowhere, he's not running anymore...

BAD movie, BAD BAD MOVIE!

yea the rolling on the floor and some parts are silly :D but if they made a game were you could use all these moves on your enemy, that would be awesome.
they have too balance it though a fight shouldn't last for 15 min in a deatmatch or so when the maximum is 30 kills.

They kinda made that game, we call it AvP3.

LOL obviously I didn't meant that game although there heading the good way.AVP2 was just hack and slash, AVP3 you must carefully attack the enemy and be prepared for a counterattack, but I mean throwing Aliens around when grabbing their tail and stuff. those close combat thingies, like a predator using he's "rugby tackle" on an Alien and both falling through the floor to continue their fight, That's what i'm talking about

Well you could always play Postal 2.

Where is the resemblence with my description? Anyway I got your point :D

mr_loco, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

I agree with shadow wall.. Death Wraith why you always gotta come in and bash other folks opinions, you need your own opinions smashed on one time for real....
That scene in AVP was awesome, except that the Pred has a bad out come, but dude that shit was off the hook!

It's because i like to see crybabies like you complain about it. I don't see where in this thread i smashed someone's opinion, but it is my sincere opinion that you are an idiot. Please, smash it somehow. I'm sorry if you feel insulted, but simply facepalming just doesn't cut it anymore.

I'm gonna explain step-by-step, like for morons, what happened in this thread so that you can understand it too.

1. Shadowwall posted a link to a video and made some comments about it.
2. I watched the video and made some comments regarding the movie that that video originated from, without reading Shadowwall's post. I don't even know if what i said has anything to do with the original topic of the thread.
3. Shadowwall responded to my post making a suggestion for an AvP game.
4. I responded to his comment, suggesting that AvP3 would fit the description provided by him in his own post.
5. Shadowwall elaborated, politely disagreeing with my suggestion.
6. Some bits of his description reminded me of Postal 2, so i suggested it.
7. Shadowwall disagreed and ended the conversation.
8. You came in and said something stupid, then something about AvP.
9. I responded violently to your stupidity.

Where the hell was there any opinion smashing being done?

Man your every post is almost always smashing somebody's opinion, and if you think I'm an idiot, thanks but so are you! Cry baby, man that sounds more like Death Wraith then Mr. Loco...
Man you were crying when someone impersonated you on the forum, yeah that shit was childish for someone to do that, but dude you had it comin....

Either way I ain't gonna address it no more, so you do you and I'm gonna do me and we can keep it at that...

Mebber, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

He didn't bashed any opinion this time... there was only a bit sarcasm, but no bashing. And i think a DW post without sarcasm is impossible, so there is no need for just another quarrel thread...

K let's watch the movie again cmon !

GET UP GET UP GET UP DROP THE BOMSHELL GET UP GET UP THIS IS OUT OF CONTROL !!!!

:D

this scene just stays awesome

Yo Shadow, is it me or is that website in Hungarian? Not that I can read Hungarian, but My best friend, that I use to live with back in the day, they were Hungarian, so I kinda recognize the language on that website.... Our Hip Hop movement "Wize Guyz Global" also has members in Hungary as well that my homie Ron recruited...

Are they hostile ?!

The least I want are hungarian predators chasing my ass :D

Yea it was a bit hard to find but there I found the movie that suited best with me. except for the end that is not there.

>Man you were crying when someone impersonated you on the forum, yeah that shit was childish for someone to do that, but dude you had it comin....

So what you're saying is that it was you and therefore, according to the rules of this forum, you should be banned? Or is that just you being a complete moron as always? Because other than adding an example to why you have a completely stupid definition of "crying" in your head, that phrase does nothing but incriminate you. You've already proven that you are dumb enough to do it, you've already proven that you are childish enough to do it, you jumped to defend yourself agressively when i placed your name on the list of people who could have done it and you invoked it as if it were some awesome work of art that you created. Now either you are such a huge moron that you don't realise all that, or you actually did it. My friendly advice to you is to chill the fuck out, stop acting like i fathered your siblings and whatever stupid thing you've done in your life, try not to do it again without good reason.

This will be the last spam post i make in this topic, if you want to have a nice conversation where you try to insult me as if we were in preschool and i call you a moron for it, i invite you to the off-topic thread.

Shadow>> Yeah I thought I recognized the language and no they're not hostile, they're business men, so they just handle they're business lol...

Death Wraith>>> No I didn't say it was me, and you're bullshit is getting drawn out like hell... I didn't even wanna finish reading what you wrote...
I was just stating a fact, when somebody impersonated you, you cried about it, I could get very disrespectful to u if I wanted, but you ain't worth my energy or my time. Talk to me when u grow up, I'm too old for beefin with somebody on the internet! Nuff Said

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

This topic is meant to be about Verus movies, guys.

... What is your favorite verus movie? Hmmm? Got an answer for that one, Mr. I-can-afford-the-fancy-britches? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

It's very late, and I am very tired. Back on topic, is the point I'm trying to make. What was it again?

I agree with you Death Drop, let's get back on topic....
The fight scene in AVP was definitely epic, to see these 2 species slug it out for the first time was amazing and the fight scene that this topic was about did not disappoint..

I like the "OMG he said he's not gonna reply so imma be tough now XD" attitude you suddenly adopted. And i'm glad you agreed with me and Deathdrop about getting back on topic after you made another retarded post yet again incriminating yourself at LEAST by being stupid. The sheer idiocy that emanates from you when you try to sound smart is astonishing. And unlike you, who just blab like a dumbass in a "you're stupid because otherwise i'm stupid, please don't be mean" way, i could actually show you why you are an idiot, but you wouldn't get it anyway.

So AvP. The more i watch of this movie, the less i manage to enjoy it, i used to like that fight scene, but now that i took a closer look at it, it's pretty damn bad...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hV9RUxCgyMc

That scene is still my favourite and since it's so short, i hope there are no major flaws to be found in it. I may be an actual Alien fan, but that jump is awesome.

There are no epic versus scenes between these 2 species. the predator and the predalien would be second i guess.

Shadow, IMO the fight scenes were epic, but that's just my opinion....

Death Wraith you idiot "pizda" fuck face, I actually agree with you about that scene!