Who would win in a fight, Terminator or Alien

Survivor, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Who would win in a fight, Terminator or Alien in my opion I think Alien would win but in your guys opion who would win

Shadowwall, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

of course it depends on the version of the terminator.

the terminator who keeps regenerating will win but the terminators like arnold schwarzenegger will have a hard time to win so i vote for the Alien

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

ur mom wud win LOL

But srsly, this thread is bad and you should feel bad. Threads like "Who would win between - and -" or "Who is better - or -" are stupid and anyone who makes them should have crabs.

yes indd i forgot for a second,srry survivor this should have been posted on the off-topic thread. But still DW you should be a little bit less aggressive against these things.

No. That would encourage retardation and before you know it the whole world would be full of retards, i cannot live knowing that i did not do anything to prevent it.

k

ValkyrieWrath, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Ummm so we can't say anything on-topic about this.

Mebber, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

You actually can't post anything in here without obtaining a classical DeathWraith-repulse. No wonder there isn't much going on around here.

Well but to be honest "Who would win, Terminator or Predator" sounds just as duff as "Who would win, Batman or Predator". But as long as it is fun to you, move on^^

Don't listen to Mebber, he's still new here and doesn't know shit. This forum is not about fun, it's about AvP. Back when moderators were still around, a thread like this would get locked before i'd even get the chance to call you an idiot for making it.

Srry DW but somehow i believe Mebber more instead of you but that's just my opinion about the way things are.It's only half about AVP but still if you look in the forum most replies are on the OFF-TOPIC ones except for technical isues like my topic. And you said this is all about AVP.

Well i don't say your'e wrong although it may sound like that but Mebber has he's point too.

Mebber, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

DW:
Hmm, since your only behavior within this forum is to beef around like a sixteen years old typical misfit, who finds satisfaction in the anonymity of the web (which allows perfectly to aggrandize oneself, you're a very good example for this wide-spread behavior), your opinion isn't of much value. At least this thread touches the AvP-topic periphery- and that's more than i can say for any of your posts, which are mostly absolute unsubstantial.

And yes, that's a very subjective post, just because you begin to get on my nerves.

Mebber, i'm sorry to have to say this, i know i am breaking the rules by doing it and i never liked breaking the rules, but the fact that someone on the internet is getting on your nerves makes you a faggot.

Faggots work this way: they are wrong.

Now stop being a faggot and learn the difference between "decent" and "half-assed" because apparently you are confusing the two.

Also, if you don't mind, please quote and analyze at least 51% of my posts as a means to proving that they are whatever those words you were trying to say there mean.

TribalWerewolf9, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

gotta side with Mebber in this debate. Oh, and just to clarify, alien would kick the terminator's nuts and bolts back to his computer momma

cleticyautja, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

you may as well as rename the topic who would win mebber or deathwraith?

This is not a contest. Mebber is being stupid and self-righteous to defend an idiotic idea that has destroyed this forum more than once.

I've been here for years and i've seen waves of people coming here and making stupid topics like this again and again, making sure that this forum stays dead. And while i may have grown a little bitter about new members for that exact reason. But only once in a lifetime do you encounter such a huge moron who comes here for the first time and talks like he's known the forum all his life and defends the fucking idiots who have kept the life getting sucked out of any decent member who chose to stay because they cared enough about maintaining at least a small flow of AvP talk, that is Alien versus Predator, not Alien versus Terminator, not Freddie versus Predator, not any other stupid crossover. And so the decent members left or gave up, the moderators stopped giving a damn and so here we are, with crossover topics no longer getting locked, with spam no longer getting snactioned and with moderators being less active than the fucking idiots who are making this forum shit.

Hey, if it helps make you feel better, you all who "side" with Mebber and Mebber himself, can move to this fucking topic and stay in it forever, as long as you stop making new shitty topics and never post on the rest of the forum again.

TribalWerewolf9, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

look, lets all calm down before we all kill each other

mr_loco, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

OK first of all, Death Wraith, what u think is retarded ain't retarded to everybody, so I think you're being retarded saying shit is retarded like that...
So to the topic... I think that Alien would win against the T-600, T-700, T-800, T-850 & T-888 models, but if it's a T-X or T-1000, Aerial HK or Tank HK the Terminator would win... It also depends on how many of the aliens they're are going against the Terminators.
They did a comic about this once, it was called "Aliens VS Predator VS Terminator", it was a ok comic, not the best, but the idea has been published before though...

Death Wraith, just cuz u been here the longest don't make u the boss of all bosses or a don corleone figure of the forum, let the other users have their fun...

predatoress, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Actually I think Mebber gradually agreed with Wraith & the mods that crossovers are silly. So I'm a bit lost of what this debate is about, 'cos Mebber had a point lol

Silly inehmos.

"let the other users have their fun..."

You are still missing my point here. My point is not that you shouldn't be talking about alien vs terminator because i don't want you to. My point is that if moderators were still here you would not be able to talk about alien vs terminator because that is not what this forum is about and this thread would be locked. If your idea of being a good person is letting go of order and not respecting precedents, therefore letting the uneducated young fuck up everything because THAY HAS OPINIUNZ HURR DURR then i advise you to get a vasectomy.

Survivor88, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Alright I made a bad topic I'll never do it again I didn't know that I couldn't make crossovers.

predatoress, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

It's still quite funny as maybe 50% of this forum's content is naturally off topic, but towards vs. topics mods/some members have bloodthirsty hatred. I would advice people who are not interested in Gummybear vs. Predator topics to skip them rather than fill them with shit which is more unrelated to the franchise than the actual topic (which technically includes almost half of the words Perdator/Alien even they still are silly especially to us older people but no can do). I know the rules as they've been banged in my head for half decade ago, but I still keep the rules rather illogical in a way. But I've never been too good with rules which seems to be against common sense and of what people might like to talk about on forum, which is already half dead 'cos lack of activity.

In the end, we all have been new in here. No need to underestimate them 'cos of their short period on the forum, but rather respect them for their interest on the site. So what they make the same mistakes WE did at the beginning. Life is.