Alien VS Predator Hits the Consoles!!!

Peterson, Human, 14 years ago

So As you guys may or may not know the new AVP game hit consoles recently! And so i was shopping around at Wal-Mart when i came across it, and well i coldn't resist but to buy it! The dynamics of the game is amazing! So far i've beat the Predator Campainge and it was pretty good what sucks is the combie staff is only a Ranged weapon and you don't get it till towards the end of the game, I'm currently working on the Marines and Alien Campeinge's which are so far pretty decent but i'll keep you guys posted!

Shadowwall, Human, 14 years ago

:D be sure to keep up with everyone, iv'e got all the achievements for this game. (for ps3 called trophy's :D)

DeathWraith, Human, 14 years ago

You silly people and your consoles.

I smell jealousy in your voice xD

the_doctor, Human, 14 years ago

you smell something in his voice? fail.

I fail alot but this time im epic I have develloped a seventeen't sense were i can smell emotions.
:D be free to make a Shadowwall fan topic :D

Peterson, Human, 14 years ago

I had the chance to finish the campeigne for all three races before i left for MCT and all in all i give it a 10 out of 10 for the single player, the online play for the game is extremly rigged, its either your stuck as a outnumbered race or the other team leaves the game early but all in all still a great game! i recommend it to any AVP gamers!

Indd but I like split screen games to play with my cousin and we were really looking forward seeing an AVP game on console with 4 player split screen so I can sacrifice my cousin once more.

But no... :'(

So I don't play it alot anymore.

cleticyautja, Human, 14 years ago

finshed all campaigns but i cant finsh marine on nightmare difficulty god that praetorian is a bitch.

jouli, Human, 14 years ago

yes you are right.

I killed thous 2 after 6 times with some epic rage running around shouting shit. I aggree that was the most difficult part in the campaign on nightmare

Dragous, Human, 14 years ago

I just kill them as they come and even more that get in way on all storylines and having fun on nightmare difficulty for a shits and giggle
even if it is on the PS3 LOL

my copy came from play&trade plus i seen it at gamestop as well