Alien vs Predator - Universe
 News   Forum   RPG   Clans   Members   Encyclopedia   Movies   Games   Books   Comics   Artwork 
HomeForum › Best/worst A/P fanfiction?

Forum

Best/worst A/P fanfiction?

Register or login to post
Deathdrop
2010-03-10 02:06:05
Yautja
I very rarely read fanfic (because in my experience most of it sucks), but those of you that do:

What's the best and/or worst you've read?
Mebber
2010-03-10 02:23:15
Human
Actually i don't read fanfic too... its very hard to find something really good. The most stuff is simply crude, at least what i have read. I'm writing myself, and i'm good (you would believe it if i could write german in here ;-)), so maybe i am a bit over-critical. Sure there a few good stories... you only have to find em'...

In fact this thread fits to a topic i'm thinking of in the past days, but i haven't opened a own thread because i am pinched for time. Well, i'm on sick leave right now. OK, i open a new thread^^
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It's all about the payment."
DeathWraith
2010-03-10 04:23:50
Xenomorph
Malus' fanfics for sure. I never really read them, but i like to pretend i did and say they're the best.

READ THE RULES

A song about me and skull_ripper that I wrote:
"Yeah, uh, yea yeah, uh, yeah, crackers gonna crack yeah, uh, yeah..."
(thats what I have so far hope u like it)
TDN
2010-03-12 16:35:29
Human
Deathdrop: Like you said, for me most fanfics tend to suck and I rarely read any of them save for moments of boredom. That said, the ones I did read weren't anything good either. In fact they keep reminding me why I never liked the comics in the first place since the majority of them was always about the author's self insert and it's alliance with Predators to fight off Aliens (who are always written as giant bugs).

That's three strikes right there. First, I hate self insert stories. Second, I hate the idea of Predator Human team up. And third, I hate it when people describe Aliens as simple overgrown insect.

"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
DeathWraith
2010-03-12 16:47:49
Xenomorph
There was one fanfic on this site that i read and found fairly interesting, but i can't remember whose it was...

READ THE RULES

the_doctor
2010-03-12 19:50:35
Yautja
ah the days where i used to write fanfic...how terrible they must have been

are you predator or prey?

Quinn
2010-03-13 12:45:12
Undefined
I usually don’t read fanfic, but a few years ago i read this short story set in the alien universe. It was about this marine who was the last surviving person on his planet that had been overrun by xenos, this soldier is trapped in a room and the aliens are clawing their way in. The man has no illusions of survival, and the story is more about him accepting his fate.

That story was one of the few fanfic pieces i enjoyed. I tried to find it to post a link but i was unable.
"This time the B!tch Is Back
WarBlade
2010-04-27 20:39:58
Yautja
with my experience never read anything that says the following. Scar, Lex, romance and rated M.
"I am the worst of the worst. The cruelest of the crulest. The strongest of the clan I once called my brothers. I hunt for sport but I kill for the thrill of ending life. I AM A BAD BLOOD!
ValkyrieWrath
2010-04-27 22:26:38
Xenomorph
Yeah I've read on of those just thinking for language. I'm still trying to get the picture out of my head."shudder's."
What the hell? Why am I banned! I didn't even do anything whAT THE FUCK?

And yeah I know it was you Deathdrop. Or Peterson. I know it was one of you since me and everyone else knows your fucking that tramp DarkLioness. I mean come on it's so obvious since you both REALLY nice to her.

Assholes. I bet you can't even Deepthroat properly.
Shadowwall
2010-04-28 07:30:33
Xenomorph
mmm never saw one of those fanfic's before but since you guys say most suck I won't go read some but if there are some good ones plz give me the link.
-----------------
You deny the darkness in your soul, you deny your POWER!

Sam-Jack-Dunn
2010-05-19 19:21:02
Human
Aw, DW, you warm my cold heart. I'd give you a hug, but I'd rather not burn.

Sam Jack Dunn | Panzer Elite.

DeathWraith
2010-05-19 19:24:21
Xenomorph
But seriously, i really wanted to read them, but i never really got in the mood.

READ THE RULES

QueenOfTheDamnD
2017-10-26 01:11:12
https://m.fanfiction.net/u/6396886

I am positive that some may not be into the kind of AvP ff I'm into but i have about 60 fics on my ff.net account; fanfiction about AvP of varying length, rating, and content.
Register or login to post
dish network turon kansas
Franchise Consulting Services
Like AvP Universe
Become a fan on
Facebook
Follow us on
Twitter
Movies
Alien vs Predator
AvP : Requiem
Games
Aliens vs Predator
Aliens vs Predator 2
AvP : Extinction
Aliens vs Predator 3
Books
Comics
Movies
Alien
Aliens
Alien³
Alien Resurrection
Prometheus
Games
Alien Trilogy
Colonial Marines
Books
Comics
Movies
Predator
Predator 2
Predators
Games
Predator : CJ
Books
Comics
Link to Us
Contact
:: Associates ::
AvP Unknown
Planete Alien
Prometheus-Movie
The Alien vs Predator - Universe website doesn't own or represent any of the trademarks.
Alien vs Predator, Alien, Predator and all related marks are trademarks of 20th Century Fox or of any of its corporations.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners