off topic net chat

Dragous, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Shadowwall if you say that the honorable way was what?

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

There already is an off-topic thread. I suggest you stop spamming the board and TALK WHERE IT IS FUCKING APPROPRIATE!

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

No. No, no, no. I don't believe it. You CAN'T be that unaware of what's going on around you. It's not possible. Nope. Sorry, not today. That's just silly.

why Don't you go to a old DNAS server on champions return to arms on the PS2 Deathdrop and get your ass kicked up and down the block I dare u to go there to put me in my place under these conditions red toon only area match one on one no hacks if u are up to a match I will see you there on the site that I told you about if you can. so good hunting by the way in finding me best chance of finding me on sertain days make sure you are online on the week ends plus save your BS for later and stay out of my business matters and I think you have a big ego problem...

maybe you might get your way or not if you can beat me that is....
if i win you leave me alone unless I invite u into my talk area and to stay out of my business.
note this that it is not personal invite to the DNAS server hope u take this chance to quite me to your rules....
PS. I looking forward to kick your ass in this Macth

DeathWraith there are too many people on that one and I don't being in a crowds.that insight might cause u to ask me some Q/A....

Mebber, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

"and I think you have a big ego problem..."

Now that's definitely a true thing. Ya speaking of yourself, do you? Cause you are the only one in here who seems to need to ego-boost himself by challenging someone to a damn vidgame-fight. Would a victory in a VIDEO GAME really make you feel better? Is that your method of handling dissensions? You should try talking. And i mean talking, not blating.

Or is it just that you want to have the final say? Maybe that's the reason yu make double- and tripleposts all the time. It looks like you really need some attention. I see that all the day on work... though the boys and girls there are about five years old.

Did you just challenge me to a video game like it was an actual fistfight? Excuse me, I'll be over here laughing my ass off.

I'll try not to be a dick about this: We already have an off-topic thread. Thus, we do not need several more. If you have something unrelated to penis-headed space monsters to talk about, it goes in that off-topic thread. Simple, right?.

Dragous, i think you have a big problem with using sentences.

Look here:

"DeathWraith there are too many people on that one and I don't being in a crowds."

See that? That phrase contains the sentence "DeathWraith there are too many people on that one" - make sense to a degree - followed by "and" which, in this case, would signify that a new sentence of the same kind would start, HOWEVER... "I don't being in a crowds." is not a sentence.

GALACTUS NEEDS NOT YOUR PITIFUL GRAMMAR, FOR IS GALACTUS NOT THE DEVOURER OF WORLDS?! DOES GALACTUS NOT COMMAND THE POWER COSMIC?! DOES GALACTUS NOT SHAPE THE VERY STARS TO HIS WHIMS?! DOES GALACTUS NOT DOOM ENTIRE PLANETS FOR BUT A MOMENT'S RESPITE FROM HIS HUNGER ETERNAL?!

WHO ARE THESE INSIGNIFICANT INSECTS WHO DARE QUESTION THE MIGHT AND WISDOM OF GALACTUS?! YOU ARE BENEATH MY NOTICE, YET YOUR DISRESPECT MUST NOT BE TOLERATED! HERALD! GO FORTH AND TEACH THESE FOOLISH BEINGS THE FATE OF THOSE WHO WOULD STAND IN DEFIANCE OF GALACTUS!!!

EDIT: I seem to have put this in the wrong thread. Oops.

duh.... Figure it out deathdrop if u can!
and another thing Deathdrop it is much differnt from a simple fistfight...

You're right, it is different in that there is no actual physical contact (or, y'know, fighting) involved because it's a video game.

BUT I DIGRESS: Use the off-topic thread. It is your friend.

Hey, look there Deathdrop! Is that... i think it's... YES, IT IS, IT'S A MODERATOR!!!! No wait, it's just you.

My point is, back in my day, stupid topics used to get locked.

Shadowwall, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

"coming from a dark hole scratching he's butt..."
wow what's going on around here :D
I just saw your'e post on silent assasins so here i am.
But you got some replies from the other guys :p

Well about that off-topic thing. I saw those threads and there are a couple of them but there are like 1000 replies and it's hard to make a conversation with someone like that. Should it not be possible for me to chat with drageous in a quite place?

I now he's a little bit grumpy :D but you don't need to start attacking him with replies. Instead search for a solution like deathwraith said "lock the thread"

Personally i don't think that's a very good solution without saying were too go. And i don't mean the other off-topic's cause they are too crowded.

But if there is no other way i will attend to them.

And about the language problem, i am from Belgium (West-Europe :D)
And i make a few mistakes cause english ain't my motherlanguage. I don't know about drageous but that doesn't seem the spelling for a guy from england or any country who speaks english much.

Well anyway i hope nobody feels offended by my reply :D and here i am posting the forum again wazaaaaaaa peace ! xD

"Back into the black hole ..."

This got bumped AGAIN?

do you see the amount of people in this thread? There are exactly LESS in that one.

http://www.alienvspredator2.com/forum/6581.html

See that? It's the currently active off-topic thread. You don't have to read it all, you just have to get in there and start talking. We, the rest of the forum (about 5 people) will not let you talk to eachother in some private thread you make for yourselves BECAUSE WE'RE ASSHOLES. Now MUSH.