Alien vs Predator - Universe
 News   Forum   RPG   Clans   Members   Encyclopedia   Movies   Games   Books   Comics   Artwork 
HomeForum › New member? Introduce yourself here.

Forum

New member? Introduce yourself here.

Register or login to post
badapple24
2015-07-10 23:37:53
Xenomorph
Welcome to AVP universe ouo Glad you chose us over the literally non existant avp forum choices

I'm very particular in my words~Pagan min

Veteran Runner Of the Shadow Serpents
GhostThePredator
2015-09-23 13:08:28
Yautja
Hello I am Ghost The Predator I use to have a other account but never used it i'm just here to look for a clan name for a few stopmotions I am planning to do in the future. I want to join the community, participate more with the community, and I want to learn more on the lore behind Aliens and Predator so yeah
DeathWraith
2015-09-23 15:56:18
Xenomorph
Alright, but we mostly talk about dicks and dick accessories.

READ THE RULES

A song about me and skull_ripper that I wrote:
"Yeah, uh, yea yeah, uh, yeah, crackers gonna crack yeah, uh, yeah..."
(thats what I have so far hope u like it)
Kaajin
2015-10-07 21:54:00
Yautja
Hello, I'm Kaajin. Huge fan of the Predator and Xenomorphs. I also like Roleplaying, and I would love to RP as a Predator with anyone and learning more about each race, also getting to know the community :D
badapple24
2015-10-08 00:27:02
Xenomorph
Hello Kaajin, I'm Badapple! Xeno cx if you want to get to know the community, try the off topic thread, it's a good way to make friends here

SpartanPredator
2015-10-15 15:28:03
Yautja
Hey guys I'm spartanpredator, I decided to set up an account. I too am looking to meet some avp geeks like myself! And participate in RPG forum
Weyland_Yutani
2015-11-03 01:16:07
Yautja
Get your free Steam Gift Card at http://getsteamgift.org Works for all countries!

Sorry, just testing.
Specimen-2197
2016-01-26 18:17:25
Xenomorph
Hello all, nice to meet all of you!. I'm excited to be here, but I will require a bit of assistance in getting started... Regardless, I'm so happy to see a RPG and Forum for this subject! I look forward to learning beside you all.
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
-Aristotle
badapple24
2016-01-26 18:27:53
Xenomorph
hello everyone

good to see you all here.

Crucifer
2016-01-29 14:42:57
Human
Greetings Alien vs. Predator fans. My name real name is Law Ferner but I will just use the stage name "Crucifer". It is a pleasure to join and be one with this community.
future_Tarzan
2016-02-12 15:49:12
Undefined
hey guys glad to be here! still in the learning process :)
KurRae
2016-03-02 23:58:23
Yautja
Hello, I originally came to this site in search of a question I had about a book and canon. I didn't realize what this site actually was until i began reading the forums more. It seems rather cool. I plan on checking out more things and eventually taking part in an RPG. I have read the rules and No, I will not start bugging people for clan membership or points. I may be new to this site and the style of play, but I do consider myself a writer (an amateur at best) and...OK whatever! Anyways, I look forward to having some fun here and meeting new people.
What we do in life, echoes for eternity - Maximus
Register or login to post

Alien Vs Predator Tshirt

Dish Network Texas
Like AvP Universe
Become a fan on
Facebook
Follow us on
Twitter
Movies
Alien vs Predator
AvP : Requiem
Games
Aliens vs Predator
Aliens vs Predator 2
AvP : Extinction
Aliens vs Predator 3
Books
Comics
Movies
Alien
Aliens
Alien³
Alien Resurrection
Prometheus
Games
Alien Trilogy
Colonial Marines
Books
Comics
Movies
Predator
Predator 2
Predators
Games
Predator : CJ
Books
Comics
Link to Us
Contact
:: Associates ::
AvP Unknown
Planete Alien
Prometheus-Movie
The Alien vs Predator - Universe website doesn't own or represent any of the trademarks.
Alien vs Predator, Alien, Predator and all related marks are trademarks of 20th Century Fox or of any of its corporations.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners