FireHunter, Xenomorph, 9 years ago

Dude, remember that we can see your IP Address. Give it up.

idontcareanymore, Xenomorph, 9 years ago

I dont care anymore ok i just forgot my passwords for most accounts so i kept making them and forgetting them when i made one account bluedeath i made the password easy to remember so i made a few more profiles i then read the rules and it said one profile so i was going to delete all the comments on the other profiles and when i signed on the profiles it said unable to join forum so i went to all 3 profiles to delete the comments on the forum and the same thing poped up unable to join forum then i went on bluedeath it said the same thing so i waited a day then went on it said the same thing with all the profiles so i made a new one bluedeath1 after a day it said the same thing then i came on today not on a profile and a mod said i was banned so thats my story and i just dont care anymore i know you mods are not going to give bluedeath back the only profile i wanted back i ok so bye........

Peterson, Xenomorph, 9 years ago

No loss, you could have emailed a Mod, Theres a couple of us with our email listed on our profile, would have saved us the trouble/joy of banning multiple accounts.

ikaros991, Xenomorph, 9 years ago

dont need to say my name cuz its above but hi. im not that new on rpg but i havent done it in awhile so you could say im a bit rusty. i find this site when i was looking around on another website reading about yautja(predator) and xenomorphs(aliens) culture, races and types. so it pretty much sums it up.

kolobosss, Xenomorph, 9 years ago

I'm kolobosss I want to join the hive

ChemicalCities, Xenomorph, 9 years ago

please help me, I click " click here to join a clan" but when I click it, it says -Accessed Denied- PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dronehive, Xenomorph, 9 years ago

First off, welcome to AVPU. I hope you enjoy it here.

Secondly, please go read the rules. They will explain MOST of your questions. In this particular case, you need to request access to a clan in the appropriate thread. Your activity will be monitored for a period of 2 weeks, and then you will be denied/accepted access to the clan you chose. (As long as you are active for those 2 weeks, then you WILL be accepted. So its no biggie if you're active)

msmagma729, Xenomorph, 9 years ago

Hello I'm new, my name is Ripper I am a drone looking for a Hive so please answer my request

Dronehive, Xenomorph, 9 years ago

You have to post that in the clan request topic.

The two active clans of Xenomorphs are the Hive and the Shadow Serpents (which I am a part of). Both are great clans and I hope you have fun with them after your 2 week observation period.

x-M-x, Xenomorph, 9 years ago

Welcome.

Bhu-ja, Xenomorph, 9 years ago

Hello, I'm new here, I thought I'd just stop in here and say hey.

Argonian, Xenomorph, 9 years ago

Hey! Welcome to the site! c:

We hope you have fun here.

Cleosis, Xenomorph, 8 years ago

Recently became a Xenomorph/Predator fan, glad I found a like-minding community, thanks for having me.

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 8 years ago

hello please dont leave

XenomorphWarrior, Xenomorph, 8 years ago

Hello! I just joined.

L___, Xenomorph, 8 years ago

Hello, my name is L. This is my first time joining a community since I'm usually a loner. I have an extreme obsession over cake and other delicious sugary sweats. I hope you guys won't mind my company here.

TheRaven, Xenomorph, 8 years ago

Hello! Names raven, I've just re-found this site and discovered that yes I'd registered a long time ago (though I can't remember if I posted here before)

But yes hello! I'm off to read the rules and figure this place out x3

badapple24, Xenomorph, 8 years ago

Welcome to AVP universe ouo Glad you chose us over the literally non existant avp forum choices

GhostThePredator, Xenomorph, 8 years ago

Hello I am Ghost The Predator I use to have a other account but never used it i'm just here to look for a clan name for a few stopmotions I am planning to do in the future. I want to join the community, participate more with the community, and I want to learn more on the lore behind Aliens and Predator so yeah

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 8 years ago

Alright, but we mostly talk about dicks and dick accessories.