Alien vs Predator - Universe
 News   Forum   RPG   Clans   Members   Encyclopedia   Movies   Games   Books   Comics   Artwork 
HomeForum › New member? Introduce yourself here.

Forum

New member? Introduce yourself here.

Register or login to post
beast99
2013-07-11 10:12:00
Yautja
every one knows he died
Deathdrop
2013-07-11 11:52:47
Yautja
Don't mind him, he's a spammer whose posts I edited to be stupid. I followed up with a little Arnie Mr. Freeze, and all was right with the world.
shockwave
2013-07-12 02:29:59
Xenomorph
say what DD/ you...you talking about me...i dont think so after the mistake i made about reading UR godzilla post and mistakend it as a threat. Im just going to assume that commet wasnt about me.
shockwave: soon to be king of the xenomorphs..... your skull is mine UX, you know why...its because im batman!
The shadows betray you.....because they belong to me!

Feel the wraith of cheesecake!
Johnson
2013-07-12 04:39:47
Xenomorph
Hey I'm new here and personally prefer aliens. Can someone give me a link to the rule page so I can learn something about this beautiful new website and omfg this is awesome!
ThePredator13
2013-07-12 07:53:31
Yautja
http://www.avpuniverse.com/forum/4336.html

Welcome to the site man, read the rules and enjoy the rest of the site. Also you posted five times and while I don't think you were trying to spam, you might want to delete your extra posts.
Peterson
2013-07-12 08:22:47
Human
Welcome to the website, read and follow the rules and enjoy your stay.
Dronehive
2013-07-13 01:06:22
Xenomorph
Its so nice to see new members! I hope we can fuc....

NOPE, SAID NOTHIN'.

ANYWAYS, ENJOY YOUR STAY WHILE YOU STILL CAN.

HEHEHEHE.
shockwave
2013-07-13 22:33:35
Xenomorph
enjoy UR stay new comer, but waqtch, theres a annoying little villian who shall not be named(shockwave) who can really annoy the hell of you. But like I said, welcome to the universe of AVP new comer.
shockwave: soon to be king of the xenomorphs..... your skull is mine UX, you know why...its because im batman!
The shadows betray you.....because they belong to me!

Feel the wraith of cheesecake!
zero-alpha
2013-08-17 21:00:52
Xenomorph
Hey guys im new here, this site is looking awesome already. Do you guys mind if I talk about jeagers(fighting robots) allot ?
We knew the world would not be the same. Few people cried. Most people were silent. The king is trying to persuade the prince that....he should do his duty, and to impress him, takes on his multi-armed form......and says......... now I have become death.....the destroyer of worlds.zero-alpha
predator34
2013-09-05 13:43:51
Yautja
sup. the name's predator34 and I'm ready to hunt.

let me know when to kill some serpents and I'll make some trophies
-Bloo-
2013-09-05 15:33:09
Xenomorph
Jeager actually means "hunter," and this isn't a Pacific Rim fansite, so don't overdo it.

Anyway, welcome.

MODERATOR / LEADER OF THE SHADOW SERPENTS

J4CKH4MM3R
2013-09-27 05:51:27
Human
hi, i've looked around the site and decided to sign up. My principle intrests include shocking films, disturbing anime, retro rpg's, strange musical time signitures, gore filled comic books, thought provoking philosophy, irvine welsh, chuck pahalaniuk and george orwell's 1984
I'm not here, this isn't happening......
Register or login to post

Alien Queen Figure

Like AvP Universe
Become a fan on
Facebook
Follow us on
Twitter
Movies
Alien vs Predator
AvP : Requiem
Games
Aliens vs Predator
Aliens vs Predator 2
AvP : Extinction
Aliens vs Predator 3
Books
Comics
Movies
Alien
Aliens
Alien³
Alien Resurrection
Prometheus
Games
Alien Trilogy
Colonial Marines
Books
Comics
Movies
Predator
Predator 2
Predators
Games
Predator : CJ
Books
Comics
Link to Us
Contact
:: Associates ::
AvP Unknown
Planete Alien
Prometheus-Movie
The Alien vs Predator - Universe website doesn't own or represent any of the trademarks.
Alien vs Predator, Alien, Predator and all related marks are trademarks of 20th Century Fox or of any of its corporations.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners