Alien vs Predator - Universe
 News   Forum   RPG   Clans   Members   Encyclopedia   Movies   Games   Books   Comics   Artwork 
HomeForum › New member? Introduce yourself here.

Forum

New member? Introduce yourself here.

Register or login to post
-Bloo-
2013-06-08 23:52:12
Xenomorph
Welcome. You might actually fit right in. If you stick around long enough, I'd love to see your writing in one of our RPGs.

MODERATOR / LEADER OF THE SHADOW SERPENTS

KiwiShaped
2013-06-09 00:09:59
Undefined
HOnestly, I haven't even got there yet. I'm still trying to find my way around. So much to do and so little time. Haha. I will pop over there and have a look though, shortly. :)
Reem
2013-06-10 14:20:21
Xenomorph

I may as well introduce myself my name is Reem I've been on this site for a while but never posted, started to talk on the off topic threads which was rude for me to be in the fridge without announcing im here to stay.

If only they could hide it would be more of a challenge.
gamefreak33797
2013-06-11 01:48:45
Xenomorph
Welcome person who I do not know the name of and I am to lazy to look back.
Fuck you genetics

PsychoticRebel
2013-07-08 00:51:35
Undefined
Hey, what's up I one of the newbies here I guess
TheJoker
2013-07-10 15:03:50
Human
All right. So, listen. Why don’t you give me a call when you want to start taking things a little more seriously? Here’s my card.
gamefreak33797
2013-07-10 16:21:25
Xenomorph
You, I like the way you think.
Fuck you genetics

TheJoker
2013-07-10 18:11:48
Human
Wanna know how I got these scars? My father was… a drinker. And a fiend. And one night he goes off crazier than usual. Mommy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself. He doesn't like that. Not-one-bit. So – me watching – he takes the knife to her, laughing while he does it! Turns to me, and he says, “why so serious, son?” Comes at me with the knife… “Why so serious?” He sticks the blade in my mouth… “Let’s put a smile on that face!” And…Why so serious?
concretehunter
2013-07-10 19:03:04
Yautja
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for clever responses, I can tell you I don't have any. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If stop shitposting, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will put my puppy face on and cry to Peterson.
 photo Newsig.jpg

What would Peterson do?

TheJoker
2013-07-10 21:10:46
Human
OMG DID U KNOW HEATH LEDGER DIED?
Deathdrop
2013-07-10 22:45:55
Yautja
ICE TO MEET YOU.
shockwave
2013-07-11 08:41:35
Xenomorph
welcom Kiwishaped(i think thats the name right) nice to meet you
shockwave: soon to be king of the xenomorphs..... your skull is mine UX, you know why...its because im batman!
The shadows betray you.....because they belong to me!

Feel the wraith of cheesecake!
Register or login to post

Nostromo Tshirt

Dish Network Oregon
Like AvP Universe
Become a fan on
Facebook
Follow us on
Twitter
Movies
Alien vs Predator
AvP : Requiem
Games
Aliens vs Predator
Aliens vs Predator 2
AvP : Extinction
Aliens vs Predator 3
Books
Comics
Movies
Alien
Aliens
Alien³
Alien Resurrection
Prometheus
Games
Alien Trilogy
Colonial Marines
Books
Comics
Movies
Predator
Predator 2
Predators
Games
Predator : CJ
Books
Comics
Link to Us
Contact
:: Associates ::
AvP Unknown
Planete Alien
Prometheus-Movie
The Alien vs Predator - Universe website doesn't own or represent any of the trademarks.
Alien vs Predator, Alien, Predator and all related marks are trademarks of 20th Century Fox or of any of its corporations.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners