Hey also, how do you get points?

-Predalien-, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Nvm I figured out how.

Voltage-3000, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

ILL KILL YOU BOTH AND WELCOME!!

-Predalien-, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

I'll kill you any day :D

batmanbegins123, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

hey. i have no clue how to join a clan and would like some help. this place rocks!

oh, and how do you get those cool pictures with the quotes, do you have to be special. And predalien, i like your picture.

heeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyy. WASyup.

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Welcome. We're all active, but we're not that active. It might take a few hours for someone to reply, so don't worry.

You can find out more about sigs (our banners) in the rules.

Edit: Actually, you just reminded me that I never put up my sig tutorial. Thanks.

you're welcome about the tutorial thing. i did read the rules and it still didn't help. any step by step advice? and thanks for the welcome. i feel good.

Actually yeah, I just posted a tutorial. Let me know if it's still confusing and I'll rewrite it.

dude, that was a whole lot more helpful than the rules. if i have any trouble getting one i'll tell you. plus, my computer is slow so i may never have one! but hey, man! THANKS! can you fill me in a little on the shadow serpents clan? it looks really cool, but i'd like to know more. you rock man.

do you have to pay money to have someone give you the code to a sig? because i don't want to have to pay for one though they are awesome.

hey bloo! i requested a sig! though i still dont know if its free. but i asked for a predalien sig that says requiem on it in cool looking text. i prefer that you make because youre the only one i know. if you dont want to thats cool. sorry to keep bugging you. I CANT WAIT FOR MY SIG!

Rampage, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Sup

DarkLioness, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Hello newbies

@BB: Sure. I wish we had a PM system so we could take this conversation elsewhere, but I guess I'm still technically welcoming you.

So, first thing's first, edit your posts instead of double posting or the mods will slap your ass with a bendy straw. (Our version of a Banhammer, for some reason.)

Second, sigs are totally free. If anyone ever asks you to pay for one, report that motherfucker.

Third, the Shadow Serpents is the other Alien clan (or hive, if we're gonna get technical). I guess our associated color is blue ('cause of my character) to The Hive's red (FireHunter, The Hive's leader, is an orange Predalien, and only one goddamn RPG level above me). We're a hardcore pack of ass kickers consisting of Kirby, Waralien, Badapple, Blizzard, Gamefreak, and my co-leader, Angus, who was the original sole leader before his hiatus, but he's back now and it's all good. There's also Ash, Nick and Ace, who each show up, like, once a year. Those elusive bastards.

We've got a lot more members in hiding like Namicole and Banana, who were our team cheerleaders (when they weren't being hardcore, of course). We're pretty laid back in the clan room, usually talking about litter boxes, games, movies, and the what time of day we like to eat lunch.

But in the RPGs, we use our tight teamwork and precise distribution of short-term goals to fuck shit up.

...wow, I should add that to the clan description. Anyway, enjoy your stay, Batman.

DarkRogue, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Hello new guy

so bloo thanks for the warning. but how about you making a sig? you dont have to

Don't worry, I'll get to it later today. I only ever come on here in bursts throughout the day whenever I'm on my way to somewhere else - I'm away from my actual computer for a huge part of my typical day, and so that's why I usually don't take requests. Anyway, lets take this to the sig request topic.

just testing a sig.