Alien vs Predator - Universe
 News   Forum   RPG   Clans   Members   Encyclopedia   Movies   Games   Books   Comics   Artwork 
HomeForum › New member? Introduce yourself here.

Forum

New member? Introduce yourself here.

Register or login to post
Eshtar
2013-01-12 18:43:38
Yautja
I am not even Blooded yet but hope to be. I want honor for my tribe. On another note I admire you Xenomorphs also. (though I do wish they were not called bugs)
Eshtar
2013-01-12 18:44:34
Yautja
I am not even Blooded yet but hope to be. I want honor for my tribe. On another note I admire you Xenomorphs also. (though I do wish they were not called bugs)
Trophy-Hunter
2013-01-13 03:40:44
Yautja
Hey yo peeps!
WolfThePredator
2013-01-13 08:09:15
Yautja
u people need to earn my trust but I don't trust humans except illiana
The fight begun would not end until the end
six
2013-01-13 18:40:45
Xenomorph

Thank Eshtar but I'm a Xenomorph created in a laboratory that say I am a mutant with powers under Xenomorph natural ability to change my color whenever you want.
Trophy-Hunter
2013-01-13 23:57:28
Yautja
I will drain out the blood of each and every Xenomorph in this planet!!
Deathdrop
2013-01-15 12:18:37
Yautja
Guys, stop taking in-character. This is your last warning.
Darkmoon
2013-01-19 11:30:29
Yautja
Hello everyone,
I’m new as you can see,I am a big fan of the Alien and Predator universe and I live in France
badapple24
2013-01-19 11:44:04
Xenomorph
Yo, welcome to the forums. Nice to meet you and enjoy your stay. On another note I look forward to Role Playing with you in the future

I'm very particular in my words~Pagan min

Veteran Runner Of the Shadow Serpents
Peterson
2013-01-19 15:52:38
Human
Welcome to the website, read the rules and enjoy your stay, dont talk in character.
avp-rookie
2013-01-27 15:32:32
Undefined
New to forum come mainly to talk about the timeline issue with the alien, prometheus,predator,and avp movies
I think I made it make sense. Well it's the only conclusion I can come to is kind of long and out there but the only way it seems to make any so plz bare with me. So in prometheus at the very beginning one of the promethean people (that's what I'm calling then because i forgot their name plz correct me) sacrifices himself out commits suicide with what seems to be the same liquid that the Xenos come from.... Any way he falls in the water which seems to start crating life on earth. was this an accident? Since he was being left behind? This is were my story starts to maybe make sense. The prometheans leave earth not knowing what they did but still have coordinates to earth maybe their shop was intercepted by a predator or the predators were at war with the prometheans and discovered the xeno bio weapon, and the coordinates to earth? So predators take xenos to earth and start the hunt (shown to us in avp). The predators loose a couple of hunts with the xenos on earth and decide to just hunt the human race since we are becoming more dangerous and stopped worshipping them. Then comes the first predator movie where the predator is hunting humans. Then the second predator movie comes which I agree didn't need to be made the only relevant part was the trophy room because it shows how long they've been hunting and how many different species they hunt. Then comes avp, maybe the predators got bored hunting just humans and wanted to hunt xenos again so they go to that pyramid fighting ground and start the hunt. Then comes avpr which explains the abomination and our governments discovery of the xeno infestation which they quickly put to rest with a nuke. They also recover a piece of predator technology which probably does advance our technology. I think predators comes next because human technology has yet to be as advanced as the movie prometheus. Maybe the predators decided bringing the xenos to earth was a bad idea so they brought us to a game preserve. Then comes prometheus which is humans first contact with the prometheans and xeno in their bio weapon form. In this movie is when the xenos break free and this planet probably becomes xeno home world. Then come the alien movies because the xenos are free and we have to stop them from getting back to earth. So that's it ours long and kind of confusing but in a way makes sense. So movies go as follows predator, predator 2,avp,avpr,predators, prometheus, then the alien trilogy. I know this is supposed to be me introducing myself sorry I went overboard.
Blizzard
2013-01-27 15:44:51
Xenomorph
May I be the first to welcome you to the site !!
interesting hypotheses and make quite a lot of sense although if I was you try to avoid mentioning the avp movies some members are still a bit sensitive lol ;)
........................................................................................................
All my moments in life will be lost like tears in the rain
Register or login to post

Alien Comics

dish network stark kansas
Functional Medicine
Like AvP Universe
Become a fan on
Facebook
Follow us on
Twitter
Movies
Alien vs Predator
AvP : Requiem
Games
Aliens vs Predator
Aliens vs Predator 2
AvP : Extinction
Aliens vs Predator 3
Books
Comics
Movies
Alien
Aliens
Alien³
Alien Resurrection
Prometheus
Games
Alien Trilogy
Colonial Marines
Books
Comics
Movies
Predator
Predator 2
Predators
Games
Predator : CJ
Books
Comics
Link to Us
Contact
:: Associates ::
AvP Unknown
Planete Alien
Prometheus-Movie
The Alien vs Predator - Universe website doesn't own or represent any of the trademarks.
Alien vs Predator, Alien, Predator and all related marks are trademarks of 20th Century Fox or of any of its corporations.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners