-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Wow, that's like your mom hinting at a Transformer all year and then, on Christmas day, you find a Go-Bot in some newspaper under the tree.

No matter. We will make the headbanging work, and the show will go on.

CodeNightshade, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

New girl here, hello

Peterson, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Welcome to the website read the rules and enjoy your stay.

CodeNightshade, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Got it ;)

DarkLioness, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Hi new girl

demongeneral, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

greetings i'm demongeneral and i have just recently joined this forum i hope to meet some great people have some good discussions i also got my friend: Grid12 into aliens versus predator so he has joined with me thankyou hope to see you all around the forum :)

grid12, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Hey New to this forum the names Grid12 i just joined the forum with my friend DemonGeneral i know a bit and explored the website a bit looking awesome. Hoping i can join the Hunters Moon.

badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Hey welcome to the forums, read the rules. I hope you have a nice stay and look forward to battling you in the sparring chamber

grid12, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Thank You And i hope to see you in the rpg rooms and i will like battle you some time

demongeneral, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

i look forward to the heat of battle although i think i will lose

HUNTER1003, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

i am hunter1003 i am a xenomorph warrior and a amazing fighter
if anyones knows how to join a clan without the stupid acess denied shit

xenos should be feared by everyone not just humans. i will crush anything in my way even predators

HUNTER1003, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

bad apple 24 you are fricking awesome dude. you are like the best fighter ever i am scared to death of you. and i usually fearless you are really bad ass

Thanks, what you have to do is look for the clan topic in the forum, afterwards you would put you name in for either the Shadow Serpents or the hive. But seeing as you envy me so much i could see you as a shadow serpent in the future.

Kiplade, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Hi, my name is Kiplade, I like pie

madluke394, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

madluke394 - hi im madluke394, big fan of avp. cant decide between alien or pred but they are both awesome. friends with grid12 , kipblade and demongeneral. i am looking to join hunters moon. new to the site and its looking awesome so far dude......

concretehunter, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Wow! Looking forward to seeing all of you in the sparring chamber and around the site. Go easy on me ;)

Yeah, welcome. enjoy your stay

WolfThePredator, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

gkaun-yte brothers I'm wolf I'm 14 year-old I fight for honor I like my friend Paup he's a xeno I don't reareally trust people so it's hard to trust but I as m honorable and obedient.

Peterson, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

welcome, read the rules and enjoy your stay.

WolfThePredator, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

go easy on me life for me isn't easy as a yautja and I am loyal and I repay debts but my trust is tough to earn.I will fight for honor and I respect my elders even the fallen one's.