Alien vs Predator - Universe
 News   Forum   RPG   Clans   Members   Encyclopedia   Movies   Games   Books   Comics   Artwork 
HomeForum › New member? Introduce yourself here.

Forum

New member? Introduce yourself here.

Register or login to post
WolfThePredator
2012-12-25 11:38:51
Yautja
gkaun-yte brothers I'm wolf I'm 14 year-old I fight for honor I like my friend Paup he's a xeno I don't reareally trust people so it's hard to trust but I as m honorable and obedient.
The fight begun would not end until the end
Peterson
2012-12-25 14:05:54
Human
welcome, read the rules and enjoy your stay.
WolfThePredator
2012-12-25 20:27:53
Yautja
go easy on me life for me isn't easy as a yautja and I am loyal and I repay debts but my trust is tough to earn.I will fight for honor and I respect my elders even the fallen one's.
The fight begun would not end until the end
Blizzard
2012-12-27 12:07:29
Xenomorph
Hello everyone ...as you can probably guess im new since im posting on this thread
Im 16 and naturally Im a big fan of Avp and live in France
........................................................................................................
All my moments in life will be lost like tears in the rain
Kirby-Cage
2012-12-27 13:32:01
Xenomorph
Welcome enjoy the many sights of this site including: The off topic tread, The sparring chamber, the crude, yet funny, humor that floats around the site at times, and last but not least the rules which you should read if you have not already. So yea in short, have fun.
Runner of Shadows

THE SPAMMERBORNE

Sub-leader of the Shadow Serpents
Blizzard
2012-12-27 13:42:14
Xenomorph
Cheers and thanks for the greetings
and I have read the rules
Just one question
I cant roleplay until I have shown that I can stay active on the forum for more than two weeks
is that right ?
........................................................................................................
All my moments in life will be lost like tears in the rain
Trophy-Hunter
2013-01-09 00:36:20
Yautja
Hey yo peeps! My name is Sasi (Pronounced as Sa-See) I'm 27 and from Singapore. I'm a huge fan of predator and alien movies. I'm also a toy collector and to be more specific I collect NECA alien and predator figures. My favourite predator is the City Hunter and the most recent Berseker Predator AKA mr Black.

I have been e-fedding in wrestling sites for many years and I happened to come across this great site and I have a passion for roleplaying and what's more exciting than playing my favourite movie monster. I hope to have lots of fun here. I'm sure I'm gonna enjoy my time here! Cheers!
DarkLioness
2013-01-09 01:20:03
Xenomorph
Hello welcome to the site!

Heathen heart, rebel mind and a twisted soul.
Trophy-Hunter
2013-01-09 03:28:57
Yautja
Thanks dude! Oh yeah I will be roleplaying as a Yautja and I go by the name Trophy Hunter and I will be using The Berseker predator's concept for my character :)
-Bloo-
2013-01-09 06:12:49
Xenomorph
Welcome.

I'm not really a pedophile shemale, everyone else is just jealous. So like, if you heard that about me...

MODERATOR / LEADER OF THE SHADOW SERPENTS

Trophy-Hunter
2013-01-09 09:29:52
Yautja
Thank you! :-)
Trophy-Hunter
2013-01-09 09:31:11
Yautja
Thank you! :-)
Register or login to post

Alien Comics

dish network olmitz kansas
Personal Injury Huntsville
Like AvP Universe
Become a fan on
Facebook
Follow us on
Twitter
Movies
Alien vs Predator
AvP : Requiem
Games
Aliens vs Predator
Aliens vs Predator 2
AvP : Extinction
Aliens vs Predator 3
Books
Comics
Movies
Alien
Aliens
Alien³
Alien Resurrection
Prometheus
Games
Alien Trilogy
Colonial Marines
Books
Comics
Movies
Predator
Predator 2
Predators
Games
Predator : CJ
Books
Comics
Link to Us
Contact
:: Associates ::
AvP Unknown
Planete Alien
Prometheus-Movie
The Alien vs Predator - Universe website doesn't own or represent any of the trademarks.
Alien vs Predator, Alien, Predator and all related marks are trademarks of 20th Century Fox or of any of its corporations.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners