Alien vs Predator - Universe
 News   Forum   RPG   Clans   Members   Encyclopedia   Movies   Games   Books   Comics   Artwork 
HomeForum › New member? Introduce yourself here.

Forum

New member? Introduce yourself here.

Register or login to post
demongeneral
2012-12-11 08:09:55
Xenomorph
greetings i'm demongeneral and i have just recently joined this forum i hope to meet some great people have some good discussions i also got my friend: Grid12 into aliens versus predator so he has joined with me thankyou hope to see you all around the forum :)
grid12
2012-12-11 08:12:14
Yautja
Hey New to this forum the names Grid12 i just joined the forum with my friend DemonGeneral i know a bit and explored the website a bit looking awesome. Hoping i can join the Hunters Moon.
badapple24
2012-12-11 10:59:05
Xenomorph
Hey welcome to the forums, read the rules. I hope you have a nice stay and look forward to battling you in the sparring chamber

I'm very particular in my words~Pagan min

Veteran Runner Of the Shadow Serpents
grid12
2012-12-12 04:49:44
Yautja
Thank You And i hope to see you in the rpg rooms and i will like battle you some time
demongeneral
2012-12-12 07:45:29
Xenomorph
i look forward to the heat of battle although i think i will lose
HUNTER1003
2012-12-16 15:35:50
Xenomorph
i am hunter1003 i am a xenomorph warrior and a amazing fighter
if anyones knows how to join a clan without the stupid acess denied shit

xenos should be feared by everyone not just humans. i will crush anything in my way even predators
hunter1003 a brave xeno warrior who was once a honored fighter but lost his honor after losing a fight with a predator and getting his squad killed. he has worked his back up to warrior.
hunter1003 former member of elite xenos
HUNTER1003
2012-12-16 15:38:58
Xenomorph
bad apple 24 you are fricking awesome dude. you are like the best fighter ever i am scared to death of you. and i usually fearless you are really bad ass
hunter1003 a brave xeno warrior who was once a honored fighter but lost his honor after losing a fight with a predator and getting his squad killed. he has worked his back up to warrior.
hunter1003 former member of elite xenos
badapple24
2012-12-16 16:41:10
Xenomorph
Thanks, what you have to do is look for the clan topic in the forum, afterwards you would put you name in for either the Shadow Serpents or the hive. But seeing as you envy me so much i could see you as a shadow serpent in the future.

Kiplade
2012-12-21 04:23:53
Human
Hi, my name is Kiplade, I like pie
madluke394
2012-12-21 04:26:41
Yautja
madluke394 - hi im madluke394, big fan of avp. cant decide between alien or pred but they are both awesome. friends with grid12 , kipblade and demongeneral. i am looking to join hunters moon. new to the site and its looking awesome so far dude......
be careful, your next step forward may be your last
concretehunter
2012-12-21 11:50:01
Yautja
Wow! Looking forward to seeing all of you in the sparring chamber and around the site. Go easy on me ;)
 photo Newsig.jpg

What would Peterson do?

badapple24
2012-12-21 18:24:41
Xenomorph
Yeah, welcome. enjoy your stay

Register or login to post

Predator Movies

dish network new century kansas
Personal Injury Huntsville
Like AvP Universe
Become a fan on
Facebook
Follow us on
Twitter
Movies
Alien vs Predator
AvP : Requiem
Games
Aliens vs Predator
Aliens vs Predator 2
AvP : Extinction
Aliens vs Predator 3
Books
Comics
Movies
Alien
Aliens
Alien³
Alien Resurrection
Prometheus
Games
Alien Trilogy
Colonial Marines
Books
Comics
Movies
Predator
Predator 2
Predators
Games
Predator : CJ
Books
Comics
Link to Us
Contact
:: Associates ::
AvP Unknown
Planete Alien
Prometheus-Movie
The Alien vs Predator - Universe website doesn't own or represent any of the trademarks.
Alien vs Predator, Alien, Predator and all related marks are trademarks of 20th Century Fox or of any of its corporations.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners