hunter4acid, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Hi I'm new & would like to learn how this works.

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

You guys need to switch the title of the rule thread from "MESSAGE BOARD RULES - READ THEM!" to "WANT TO JOIN A CLAN? THIS IS HOW IT WORKS! ALSO SIGS AND RP AND POINTS AND WHICH IS BETTER ALIEN OR PREDATOR!" and, an addition to being the only thread in red, make it size 72 font. (Maybe this belongs in the "ask a mod" thread...)

Now...

Hi there! This is how it works.

Titulus12, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Shhh calm down bloo no Whiskers dry cat food for you for a week and no one will be cleaning your litter box for a while. Okay new guy sorry forgot your name, if you go into the forum tab which is in the top left corner it will open up a list. Then you will find threads in the list such as (Ask a Mod thread or Forum Rules)If you click on rules you will be presented with the forum rules. If you click on ask a mod you will be able to write you questions and a moderator will answer them. Enjoy your stay.....See Bloo you need to explain this shi* properly and calmly so that you do not spook off the new member.

It was more passive-aggressive half-sarcasm-truth than anything else, but now that I've read it over, I see how I'm essentially... yelling.

It's one of those things I feel a little silly being mad about, considering I've skipped more "Terms of Agreement" pages than anyone. It's just really hard not being xenophobic when you come from aLp, and especially when you've seen this happen countless times over the past 5-6 years. Stick around a few more years, it gets more ridiculous.

badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

I plan too bloo...I plan too. In any event though Titulus you can't Ban Bloo from his wiskas cat food! *He gets vewy vewy angry when he doesn't* And guess who has to clean out Bloo's litterbox at the end of every week? GF and I! Even the hasmat suits won't cover up the stink after a week let alone that long!

Titulus12, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

I know that from experience but this is an introduction to new members thread, let's take this to the off topic discussion thread instead.

Hi I'm new I'd like to learn more about this site...btw can you tell me how I can join a clan.

FireHunter, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

If you'd read the rules (They have a red title in the forum) they would tell you.

alienxeno, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

yeah....

Well I wonder who my first fight will be with...

badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

welcome, I hope you follow rules you look promising to me... I left a fight in the official request a fight topic if you want to check it out

DarkLioness, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Sup newbies?

ThePredator13, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

I'd like to say hello to all the new memebers and to the ones who aren't human..... a friendly hello and a bullet to the skull :)

alienxeno, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

a hello to humans and hunters and a hello minus o to xenos!

PREYINONYOU77, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Im new here as well.

watch your back.

penny, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

hi! my name is penny....uhhh....that is all.

Rampage, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Hey what's up? I'm the new guy.

We have about 5 new guys. Can you dance?

Rampage, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

I'm not that great of a dancer. I'm more of a head banger.

DarkLioness, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Well hello Rampage