Kurai, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Heya! I'm new here and I must say I love almost everything about the Aliens and mostly everything about the predators. Aliens have an almost artistic gracefulness that make them perfect for illustration. I like to make games and little programs though I'm not exactly good at it I try my best. :P

I've started on a little Xenomorph Hive simulator which is going nicely.

But yeah, I'm Kurai. Pleased to be a part of the board. ^_^

Peterson, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Welcome to all the new joins to the website. Make sure you all read the rules and follow them, if you have any questions refer to the ask a mod topic before posting them in the ask a mod topic, as your question may have already been answered.

SuperTrey007, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Hey. I'm a new yautja and I only signed up for this cause I love my cousin a lot. So don't pick on me.

tawganator, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

It's so nice to see so many new members :) welcome all of you.

predalienyautja, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

hello i am predalienyautja im new here obveusly. i will try my best to understand all the rules and make good friends.

Peterson, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

welcome to the site, read the rules and enjoy your stay.

Spacial_flux, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Hello, am Spacial Flux,
I began my speculation between the two series after seeing Alien in 94, and predator 2, which spawned this series thank you James Cameron, and not so much to Paul "the Destroyer" Anderson.
I collected Dark Horse Comics of original AvP, and read the books, and played the games. I honestly didn't know outside my home, that there was such a fan base, other than myself, at that time. However I love speculating, and what star wars nerds are to their series I am to this one.
Cheers

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Welcome, it's nice to see someone who might actually bring up worthy conversation in this place.

I mean, not that we don't already have a lively cast.

Gambusia, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Hello there folks! I was having a Alien and Predator movie marathon earlier today and realized I haven't even posted on this forum yet. I’ve been a huge fan of the Alien franchise for a long while now and figured I’d join the site.

Hanei, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

I've been spending almost a year looking for an active AVP forum, and now that I found it, here I am! I'm Hanei, a Xenomorph if you couldn't tell, and I'm here mostly to rp, but I would be willing to just chat about AVP if it shows up. I'm familiar with all of the relevant movies and games, just not necessarily played/seen them all. Hope to see y'all out there

Welcome, it's too bad the current mainboard RPG is ending soon. I'm not sure when another one of those'll happen, but sparring matches happen all the time.

That sucks, but I'll probably wait and see if I can at least get a sparring match in. Maybe someone will start up another RPG deal.

Since the school year's starting up (courses start on Monday for me), we probably won't see an RPG involving the entire forum till at least maybe November/December, but I can't speak for the mods.

Maybe we can spar in the meantime. Not sure if we're allowed more than one match at a time, though.

whatever works, i got school now too

Forerunner, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Greetings all. Just chiming in and making my freshly forged presence known. I have been a long time fan of our beloved xenomorphs for years (since about 1994 when I received the original trilogy VHS film boxset for Christmas). I'm an avid gamer and experience writer and am looking forward to branching out and having some fun here.

An experienced writer, huh? Welcome, we're always looking forward to seeing that in future RPGs.

gamefreak33797, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

forgot to post when i joined, but here i am and i hope to join the hive or shadow serpents and do a lot of RPGs

Forerunner, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Well -Bloo-, before long I will be able to clan up and start RP'ing seriously. Until then I may get a spar in. Stay tuned :)

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Welcome, everyone.

ThePredator13, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Hey, I’m new and all so I’ll start by introducing myself to everybody I’m ThePredator13 (a very unoriginal username but hey, I didn't know what to put) I just came here to be in the company of like-minded people who actually don’t start laughing when I start talking about how awesome both series are and new people to meet who are like minded, so yeah I hope I’ll see some of you out there, oh and also thank you people who created this site :)