Alien vs Predator - Universe
 News   Forum   RPG   Clans   Members   Encyclopedia   Movies   Games   Books   Comics   Artwork 
HomeForum › New member? Introduce yourself here.

Forum

New member? Introduce yourself here.

Register or login to post
Hanei
2012-08-23 10:31:21
Xenomorph
I've been spending almost a year looking for an active AVP forum, and now that I found it, here I am! I'm Hanei, a Xenomorph if you couldn't tell, and I'm here mostly to rp, but I would be willing to just chat about AVP if it shows up. I'm familiar with all of the relevant movies and games, just not necessarily played/seen them all. Hope to see y'all out there

Drone of the Shadow Serpents
-Bloo-
2012-08-23 14:27:58
Xenomorph
Welcome, it's too bad the current mainboard RPG is ending soon. I'm not sure when another one of those'll happen, but sparring matches happen all the time.

MODERATOR / LEADER OF THE SHADOW SERPENTS

Hanei
2012-08-23 21:57:29
Xenomorph
That sucks, but I'll probably wait and see if I can at least get a sparring match in. Maybe someone will start up another RPG deal.

-Bloo-
2012-08-24 14:21:13
Xenomorph
Since the school year's starting up (courses start on Monday for me), we probably won't see an RPG involving the entire forum till at least maybe November/December, but I can't speak for the mods.

Maybe we can spar in the meantime. Not sure if we're allowed more than one match at a time, though.

Hanei
2012-08-28 20:34:18
Xenomorph
whatever works, i got school now too

Forerunner
2012-09-03 15:33:59
Yautja
Greetings all. Just chiming in and making my freshly forged presence known. I have been a long time fan of our beloved xenomorphs for years (since about 1994 when I received the original trilogy VHS film boxset for Christmas). I'm an avid gamer and experience writer and am looking forward to branching out and having some fun here.
-Bloo-
2012-09-03 15:51:41
Xenomorph
An experienced writer, huh? Welcome, we're always looking forward to seeing that in future RPGs.

gamefreak33797
2012-09-03 16:19:14
Xenomorph
forgot to post when i joined, but here i am and i hope to join the hive or shadow serpents and do a lot of RPGs
Fuck you genetics

Forerunner
2012-09-03 16:35:51
Yautja
Well -Bloo-, before long I will be able to clan up and start RP'ing seriously. Until then I may get a spar in. Stay tuned :)
Deathdrop
2012-09-03 19:28:42
Yautja
Welcome, everyone.
ThePredator13
2012-09-04 12:35:55
Yautja
Hey, Iím new and all so Iíll start by introducing myself to everybody Iím ThePredator13 (a very unoriginal username but hey, I didn't know what to put) I just came here to be in the company of like-minded people who actually donít start laughing when I start talking about how awesome both series are and new people to meet who are like minded, so yeah I hope Iíll see some of you out there, oh and also thank you people who created this site :)
hunter4acid
2012-10-14 22:57:06
Yautja
Hi I'm new & would like to learn how this works.
Never retreat or never surrender until death!
Register or login to post

Alien Movies

Like AvP Universe
Become a fan on
Facebook
Follow us on
Twitter
Movies
Alien vs Predator
AvP : Requiem
Games
Aliens vs Predator
Aliens vs Predator 2
AvP : Extinction
Aliens vs Predator 3
Books
Comics
Movies
Alien
Aliens
Alien³
Alien Resurrection
Prometheus
Games
Alien Trilogy
Colonial Marines
Books
Comics
Movies
Predator
Predator 2
Predators
Games
Predator : CJ
Books
Comics
Link to Us
Contact
:: Associates ::
AvP Unknown
Planete Alien
Prometheus-Movie
The Alien vs Predator - Universe website doesn't own or represent any of the trademarks.
Alien vs Predator, Alien, Predator and all related marks are trademarks of 20th Century Fox or of any of its corporations.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners