toomak, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

hi echowolf and yes im having fun :3

Echo-Wolf23, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

That's great! I'm glad your having fun! I hope we can be good friends, toomak! :)

Elder-Predator64, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Hello, I'm Elder-Predator64. I'm new here also. I want to become a full-fledged Elder someday.

Hi there! Welcome to the forms! I'm SO glad your on here, Elder! Its gonna be so much fun for us! Be sure to ask if you can join the Hunter's Moon clan so you can be with me! :)

Hello, Echo! Why thank you for welcoming me! I'm glad you're here too! Ah, yes. I'll ask them If I could join their clan. It's nice to meet you, Ms. Wolf. Yes. You're so kind. Yes, I'll be sure to ask them so I can be with you! :) I welcome you too!

-Elder

How...do I ask to be on the Hunter's Moon Clan, Echo Wolf? Thanks.

-Elder

Your so very welcome, Elder! All you need to do is go to the Forms page on here and you'll see the Clan Regestration thread. All you have to do is go on there and ask them if you can be in the Hunter's Moon clan. Its that easy! I sure hope you can be in it soon!

I love you! :)

I've already posted a request for to join their clan. Thank you for your kindness, Young warrior Echo. Your welcome here had me smiling full of joy! I do hope that I become part of the Hunters Moon clan so I can know you better! You're too welcome! I hope I get to hear from you soon! :)

Oh Echo. I...Love you too! I sincerely thank your Generosity.

-Elder

Ohh.. your so welcome! As long as I'm smiling, I feel so alive! Thank you! Lets be sure to make lots of friends here! :)

I'm glad you feel alive! As long as you're happy, It makes me happy too! Yes, let's make friends and make people feel welcome!

-Elder

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Welcome to the site, guys.

Hello, Deathdrop and thank you for the warm welcome!

Oh and by the way, Elder, we both got warnings for being off topic. We have to talk about the AVP world, not each other! Don't worry, this is my second warning! Its alright! Lets just be sure to talk about the AVP world and not each other! :)

Yeah, I got a warning too. They take it seriously here. There is an Off-Topic thread in the forums. I heard that you can post non AVP topics there, I think. I did read the rules, but it will be hard to mezmorize them in my head. Let's be careful next time.

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

My god, I feel like the sister of an abusive parent witnessing this.

Welcome, enjoy your stay.

Alien6, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Hi... I'm new.

Wait, you both have two warnings already?

Are you talking to me? I don't think I have any warnings

Sorry, I was talking about Echo-Wolf and Elder Predator.

Ok, just making sure lol