Predlover22, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Hi, I am Predlover22 but I prefer to be called Kwei Thwei. Im useing my AVP OC's name and backstory in case you read my profile.

I live,act and feel like a yautja. omg I think I know everything about the yautja species. XD Anyway I wont go into to much detail so i'll just go polish my skull collection lol.

Mebber, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Welcome to the board Predlover, enjoy your stay!

Dark, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Hello im new and this site is actually pretty cool and well Im new and I like how you got the RPG and how you can have us select our gender and what abilities/weapons we have so thank you for creating this wonderful site and letting me join.

Peterson, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Welcome to the website make sure you read the rules and enjoy your stay!

jpillathrilla, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

i stumbled across this site,im new to online xeno culture but i take pride in being ranked 18th in the world on AVP3 xbox,where im feared and revered.so hiedi hoe everybody.

abordoli, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Referred here from the Prometheus-Movie site. Glad to be here.

jpillathrilla, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

help please,i have no idea how to get started.forgive my ignorance,im pretty sure my egg was to close to the furnace...

RadiationReactor, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

If ive known about this site a long time ago, i would have already joined a long time ago.

Shadowwall, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

I guess it's a bit of my duty to inform you the Silent assassins clan is extinct.
That happened a while ago but np try to join another one.

First off Jade, since your new im not going to warn you but. This is a fansite, as well as this is an introduction topic, Welcome to the site make sure you read the rules.

neomorph, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

hello my name is neomorph i am youtja and a good hunter also in real life

Echo-Wolf23, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Hello! My name is Echo-Wolf23! I'm a HUGE fan of AVP so when I saw this site I freaked out! I know what clan I'm gonna join but I'm kinda nervous about it. Anyways, nice to meet you all! I hope we can all be good friends! :)

"I may be blind, but I know what my heart tells me to do." -Echo Wolf

Welcome to the Site, Read the rules and make sure you follow them, if you have any questions please feel free to post in the ask a mod topic and myself or another mod will assist you.

Shadowwall, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Welcome echo

Enjoy the site. A big rpg is coming up so make sure to sign up if you like it.

DarkLioness, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Welcome Echo!

Thank you very much! I'm glad to be apart of this site! Let's all do our best to make this site awesome! :)

toomak, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

hello im new to this form aswell

DarkLioness, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

^Hello and welcome.

Also hello to you, neo.

toomak, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

thank u miss darklioness

Hi there! Welcome to the forms, toomak! I hope your having fun on here! :)