Alien vs Predator - Universe
 News   Forum   RPG   Clans   Members   Encyclopedia   Movies   Games   Books   Comics   Artwork 
HomeForum › New member? Introduce yourself here.

Forum

New member? Introduce yourself here.

Register or login to post
AliceApocalypse
2012-04-09 11:32:00
Yautja
Hi! I'm Alice. This is my first time here, nice site!
~ Just be glad I'm not your mom.
Predlover22
2012-04-10 20:48:39
Yautja
Hi, I am Predlover22 but I prefer to be called Kwei Thwei. Im useing my AVP OC's name and backstory in case you read my profile.

I live,act and feel like a yautja. omg I think I know everything about the yautja species. XD Anyway I wont go into to much detail so i'll just go polish my skull collection lol.
Thin-de le'hasuan 'aloun'myin-del bpi-de gka-de hasou-de paya
(Learn the gifts of all sights, or finish in the dance of the fallen gods)
Mebber
2012-04-11 05:34:37
Human
Welcome to the board Predlover, enjoy your stay!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It's all about the payment."
Dark
2012-04-12 05:32:27
Yautja
Hello im new and this site is actually pretty cool and well Im new and I like how you got the RPG and how you can have us select our gender and what abilities/weapons we have so thank you for creating this wonderful site and letting me join.

Peterson
2012-04-12 16:08:34
Human
Welcome to the website make sure you read the rules and enjoy your stay!
jpillathrilla
2012-04-25 06:37:16
Xenomorph
i stumbled across this site,im new to online xeno culture but i take pride in being ranked 18th in the world on AVP3 xbox,where im feared and revered.so hiedi hoe everybody.
abordoli
2012-04-25 20:05:34
Undefined
Referred here from the Prometheus-Movie site. Glad to be here.
jpillathrilla
2012-04-25 20:09:10
Xenomorph
help please,i have no idea how to get started.forgive my ignorance,im pretty sure my egg was to close to the furnace...

RadiationReactor
2012-04-28 00:11:35
Yautja
If ive known about this site a long time ago, i would have already joined a long time ago.
jade30
2012-04-28 05:05:57
Undefined
I'm have posted some on the silent assasins clan requests so i am new to but just watch the date [url=http://jadebuddhashop.com/]jade[/url] and think for ureselves if i am still a newborn or not don't know where to find information :D

Anyway i see your'e all crazy guys(girls) so i like that :D

but i havn't joined any clan yet i'm only trying the silent assasins but my father wants me to study an he wants to destroy my xbox360 so i will not be able to play so much :D ( i'm not addicted by the way, i have just some bad scores and my father can't live with that)
Shadowwall
2012-04-28 07:16:14
Xenomorph
I guess it's a bit of my duty to inform you the Silent assassins clan is extinct.
That happened a while ago but np try to join another one.
-----------------
You deny the darkness in your soul, you deny your POWER!

Peterson
2012-04-29 00:21:24
Human
First off Jade, since your new im not going to warn you but. This is a fansite, as well as this is an introduction topic, Welcome to the site make sure you read the rules.
Register or login to post

Alien Vs Predator Tshirt

dish network towanda kansas
Personal Injury Huntsville
Like AvP Universe
Become a fan on
Facebook
Follow us on
Twitter
Movies
Alien vs Predator
AvP : Requiem
Games
Aliens vs Predator
Aliens vs Predator 2
AvP : Extinction
Aliens vs Predator 3
Books
Comics
Movies
Alien
Aliens
Alien³
Alien Resurrection
Prometheus
Games
Alien Trilogy
Colonial Marines
Books
Comics
Movies
Predator
Predator 2
Predators
Games
Predator : CJ
Books
Comics
Link to Us
Contact
:: Associates ::
AvP Unknown
Planete Alien
Prometheus-Movie
The Alien vs Predator - Universe website doesn't own or represent any of the trademarks.
Alien vs Predator, Alien, Predator and all related marks are trademarks of 20th Century Fox or of any of its corporations.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners