DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Welcome, read rules, gtfo- I MEAN ENJOY YOUR STAY.

alien-queen, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

thank u and i will read the rules

Mebber, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Deathwraith:
Man you're so kind to us newborns, it's just amazing. You make me feel like home ;-) Really, my heart warms up.

what mebber said

Nothing of real Importance. Never mind.

TDN, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Welcome to our forums, enjoy your stay. Oh and avoid Deathwraith, he's a Quebecois vampire. This makes him a parasite inside another parasite, very dangerous for newborns like you.

And i also got parasites ON ME.

thanks u and ill keep my eye out for him *even though u cant see my eyes lol*and deathraith what do u mean u got parasites on u?

IceNeko, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

I dunno welcome to the site I also recently joined and I'm still listed as newborn. Oh and watch out for KalinaXenoWolf, well actually avoid her like the plauge.

ok and thnks for welcoming me

predatoress, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Lots of parasites going on in here... Better take care of that problem.

Anyway, welcome.

Shadowwall, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

I'm have posted some on the silent assasins clan requests so i am new to but just watch the date and think for ureselves if i am still a newborn or not don't know where to find information :D

Anyway i see your'e all crazy guys(girls) so i like that :D

but i havn't joined any clan yet i'm only trying the silent assasins but my father wants me to study an he wants to destroy my xbox360 so i will not be able to play so much :D ( i'm not addicted by the way, i have just some bad scores and my father can't live with that)

Anyway nice to meet ya all

nice to meet u too and i also posted for silent assasins i just dont know when i can get into the clan

I've never understood why it is that important to become a member of a clan that the first thing a new one does is to request joining.

predalienking, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Welcome to the site

predatoress, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

It's actually quite fun to be in a clan as they have different kinds of RPG's and stuff going on. Until you get fed up (censorship, backbitching, strange powersettings, spies from other clans, people using multiple accounts just to get in several clans etc.) lol I wish we could get more members like you Mebber though. It's much more fun to work as a kibitzer than have clear interaction within the clans.

thnks for welcoming me predalienking

Shadowwall, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

yea indd alien-queen does anybody know when will Peterson actually reply on the clan requests cause this way he won't make any members :D

well I think it's better when i just play online and when sombody invites me to join a clan cause i am so awesome hehe :D

Caublasian, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

*EDITED BY DEATHDROP*

Shadowwall, i haven't seen Peterson anywhere on the internet in a very long time.