long live the hive

shirokei, Undefined, 14 years ago

anyone that likes predators look at the movies the aliens always wins

DeathWraith, Undefined, 14 years ago

I disagree.

Shadowwall, Undefined, 14 years ago

Indd, the predators are strong warriors and truly honorful and that's what I like in them.
But the Alien is a perfect user of he's surroundings and with some good improvised moves the Alien will win in many cases.
But the predators get some credit too, the way they like to hunt Aliens proves that. :D

mr_loco, Undefined, 14 years ago

once the predator hits the ground and is about to be defeated, you'll see him hit the switch on his self destruct device and the whole hive is gonna go to hell

Deathdrop, Undefined, 14 years ago

Every time I think I've seen the last of these threads, another one pops up. It really is amazing.

mr loco, are you sure you're older that 14, because you act kinda 12...

MrXeno, Undefined, 14 years ago

Somebody should make a thread about favorite ice cream flavors. And it could start like this.

"I like chocolate." With no further explanation of why that is.

Voltage-3000, Undefined, 14 years ago

well atleast the forums stay alive even if its got new members doing random stuff

Ever seen that "Soviet dog head" video?

Basically, the Soviets chopped off a dog's head and somehow connected it to a machine that pumped blood through the gaping hole in the neck and through the veins, therby keeping it "alive" for a lot longer than nature intended. It even tried to bark.

This is kind of like that. What we need is a robot body for the dog head, ideally with some laser-beam eyes, and-

... I ruined the metaphor, didn't I?

Futurama_nixons_head.png

I don't see what's wrong with researching how to keep heads alive.

You don't see a problem with brining back Nixon?

Well i didn't really know him irl so yeah, i don't.

BloodHarpy, Undefined, 14 years ago

Predators are better. They go invisible and they have better weapons and they'll sometimes let you live. You can negotiate with a yautja warrior but can you talk some sense into a facehugger? No you can't a facehugger will just jump on your face infect you and die. Oh and better yet: Can you negotiate with a QUEEN?! No you can't she'll just go of screechy break away from that nasty egg sack(that people enjoy shooting just to piss her off) and then chase you around and try to kill you. So predator's are better and sometimes let you live therfore PREDATOR'S ARE BETTER THAN ALIENS!

Mebber, Undefined, 14 years ago

Basically Xenos are superior to all other species. They're perfect hunters, exist (or, in my opinion, built) to survive. Their instincts allow them to find every race's weakness. That's why they're the ultimate prey for Preds! In a one-by-one without technical weapons, a Alien would defeat a Pred. But the Preds POSSES technical Weapons, so in the end they're superior :-)

Just let's hope Xenos never invent weapon-technology^^

BloodHarpy, Undefined, 14 years ago

They can't ther smart but they're not THAT smart. Plus they might kill themselves if one drone has the big gun it could easily take out the queen and become the new queen. Since their hormon's can shift like and ant.

the_doctor, Undefined, 14 years ago

damn.....just...damn.....

delta-boy, Undefined, 14 years ago

*Facepalm.*

BloodHarpy you did not just go there.

Not cool. Noooooooot Cool.

PREDATORv2, Undefined, 14 years ago

"PREDATOR'S ARE BETTER THAN ALIENS!"

Enough said.

tawganator, Undefined, 14 years ago

It's hard to say which is better, but in terms of the amount of destruction ONE could cause. I would say the ALIEN IS THE TOUGHEST BASTERD IN THE GALAXY. Next to the cockroach. lol