Some New AvP3 Trailer

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Yea, it's not that new, but it looks pretty good, right?

I'm glad they're bringing Survivor Mode back, i hope you can also play as a pred in it, cos that was one of my favourite things to do in AvP1, get on Stranded and kill aliens.

TDN, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

This is probably the mode I'm looking forward to the most. Unfortunately I believe it's been said that only Marines will be playable (even if I do wish the others would be playable as well).

Then again, it does kind of make sense, since this is the Marine-centric mode whereas Hunt is Predator-centric and Infestation is Alien-centric.

BloodHarpy, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

I've never played the game before. I mostly play racecar-crash games like Burn Out. I've played: Destroy All Humans, Cabela's Deer Hunt, Tiger Wood's PGA Tour(I for some odd reason played this game for a year, But now that I've come to my sense I decided to buy Halo and myabe AVP).

I've seen videos on Youtbe over people playing AVP games though.

Mebber, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Oh BloodHarpy, there are so much more games you should try.

So many great games you still can experience the first time...

I envy you.

BloodHarpy, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Yeah I was high when I played PGA tour. Burn Out is coll because you get points for wrecking your car, they even have a crash level where you can run head on into traffic and then blow your car up and the more points you get the more items you unlock. They have one level were you can crash a firetruck into traffic.

Cerrata, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

You were high for a consistent 12 months?

Cetanu-655, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

I cant wait to get Avp for my Xbox360 this week. Its gonna freaking awesome.

LadyDeathStriker, Xenomorph, 13 years ago

You were high? When did this happen?

BloodHarpy, Xenomorph, 13 years ago

Remember when Kerri and Zane brought those three cookies over? The dark chocolate "herbal" cookies? Well those had gunja in them and they lied about it to me. I'll be honest those were some good cookies but I was mad because they didn't say it had marijiana in them. Remember what happend when they told me?

LadyDeathStriker, Xenomorph, 13 years ago

Yeah. When you beat Kerri and Zane over the head with a rubber shark. You know how I found this topic? I typed in your name on Bing and I got your name, my name KalinaXenoWolf, DeathWraith and IceNeko.

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 13 years ago

You... Bing'd my clan? This is war. Everyone jump her. Use of extre measures (including extremities) allowed.

Also, about racing games, you should definitely try Split Second and Dirt 3 if yo haven't already. Anyway, this is off-topic, stop it.