Topher Grace (In Talks)
Screenwriter:
Alex Litvak
Michael Finch
Producer:
Robert Rodriguez
Joel Silver
John Davis

now, here is some pictures. I should get credit for this REfinding things.

12760.jpg (yes, those are predators standing around) I kinda like the one on the right, if you ask me.

12762.jpg

12761.jpgPreds in the background, whoot whoot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alien Prequel
Also known as: "Aliens 5"; "Aliens 7"
Release Dates:
Film: TBA
Running Time:
â€â€
Distributor:
20th Century Fox
Production Company:
Scott Free Productions
Production Budget:
â€â€
Filming Locations:
â€â€

The film is set up to be a prequel to the groundbreaking 1979 film that Ridley Scott directed. It will precede that film, in which the crew of a commercial towing ship returning to Earth is awakened and sent to respond to a distress signal from a nearby planetoid. The crew discovers too late that the signal generated by an empty ship was meant to warn them.

DeathWraith, Undefined, 14 years ago

Looks pretty bad... I'm gonna keep considering that i'm not sure they're making it. It's too late an hour right now for me to start picking on every detail, i'll do it after someone else starts. Which will probably never happen now that i said it.

shadowatching, Undefined, 14 years ago

Which?

Also, is that a fucking female predator, cos it sure looks like it to me.

I think those are man boobies.

I'm talking about the one in the middle, it's either a female or a female trapped in a male's body.

I say male, but -shrug- with the lightening, chu never know.

Atin_Fordo, Undefined, 14 years ago

Those Preddies look kinda disappointing, IMO.

The one in the middle looks really skinny. It's either really feminine, or a malnourished Yautja. They all look really low-tech, tribal... Looks like every single one of 'em have got some kind of bones on their helmet...

Hell, they don't even look realistic.

I'm inclined to think this one's gonna be a disappointment, ladies and gentlemen.

'Course, if it's anything like AvP, no surprise there.

Still going to buy it for the collection, like i have been.

I still need to finish with the ALien movies...I shall strangle kevin one of these days, daymned alien arguments. Hard meats

-spits on floor- Smells like ants if you ask me. LOL.

Anyway, i am sure that's just production pictures and will probably will make them look better when the movie comes out. and those are probably children considering the hardly scared body.

Deathdrop, Undefined, 14 years ago

The costumes in that pic look horrible, but I've seen some others where they look better. We'll see.

Well atleast we know its in production and ready to be made. i am still wondering where the other movie's stuff is at, what is taking them so long?

the_doctor, Undefined, 14 years ago

guess im in the lonely camp that is looking forward to predators. still these pics are nothing to go on really. when we get a trailer we'll get a better idea of what quality of film we will get.

HEY i am just as excited they are making a new predator movie. It took me a while to refind those pic.'s. -shifty eyes- shhh, no one say a word of where i obtained them..:P

the_doctor, Undefined, 14 years ago

http://io9.com/5449915/meet-your-new-predators

from here maybe?

Honestly nope. -shakes head-

mr_loco, Undefined, 14 years ago

Man I can't wait for this movie to come out...