AVP2 Graphic Problem

xXx, Undefined, 14 years ago

Hi
a few days ago i bought the AVP2 game.
I have 2 problems
The first one is that the alien vision and the predator tech vision wont work,the only thing i see is a black screen and in case of the predator the tripple red dot.
And the 2nd problem is that everytine i get to the PODs the graphic just turn off.the first thing that happens is that the game starts to laag and then everything is black,i still can hear sounds,and when im starting to shoot i can actually hear the fire.When im pressing esc to get to the menu, i can see the mouse but i cant see the menu.
I pressed tab and alt, to get back to windows, when i re-open the AVP2 task the game continues but the graphics are crasshing again after a short amount of time.That only happens in the pod level yet,and it doesnt matter if i am playing human,pred or alien.i installed the latest patch
Please help.
sorry for my bad english

xXx, Undefined, 14 years ago

i loaded the extended graphics mod, but it doesnt change anything

Auto_Pred, Undefined, 14 years ago

It could be a video card problem, or even a glitch with certain graphics files in your main AVP2 folder. Try reinstalling the game from scratch, and if that doesn't help, check your video drivers and download online or reinstall from a CD or floppy disk anything that may be missing.

PREDATORv2, Undefined, 14 years ago

If your running vista or windows7 try right clicking on the avp2 desktop icon, click on properties then click the Compatibility tab. Check the box next to Compatibility Mode and make sure its set to Windows XP Service pack 2. Click Apply.

Once you've done that, to play the game right click on the AVP2 desktop icon again and click Run as Administrator. Might help with your graphics issues.