shadowatching, Yautja, 13 years ago

yep borrowing stuff...and off i go

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 13 years ago

Guys...guys when I said:

""Liked how they included our life in with "teaching" us how to live
"

Hmmh, yeah I love that part in AVP also.....

Eh."

What I meant was, I don't have a flying fucking clue what the hell she is talking about. As usual, but since where in the correct topic for this kind of chatter, what the hell...

One-Winged_Angel, Yautja, 13 years ago

hmmm well this website is just as i remember it

Mebber, Yautja, 13 years ago

Glad to hear that, thought there's something wrong with my english knowledge.

Okay look Angel all callousness aside. If you can correctly interpret that statement. I will apologize for my previous outburst. Haha, plus it doesn't help that she deleted the one post lol, wow. Anyways I stand by what I'm typing here so have at it.

"Well if you watch AVP1 and then watch Stargate )curt russel...I think was in it...not the tv series..the extras...kinda makes sense...KINDA)"

i haven't deleted anything, sorry...guess you thought I did something when I haven't done anything. I don't know why your so tight in the ass for PV2 when i haven't done shit. but i guess because i am here, yuor all going "MY GOD, the bitch is back"Whatev right?

what the fuck have I ever done to you? Nothing, so why the fuck are you still ragging like a PMS

Hey,

If there are more than two people who are confused by your posts, don't point that finger of blame in my direction just for pointing it out.

Just elaborate on what your thinking while your typing it down so we can understand it and follow your point...

That's my point.

Uh-huh. So, your picking on me because of how I think?

Gods, i guess its not ok to think around you. I will be back later.

I have to go anyway, Duty and work calls...

just when I think i won't be bitched at...

i gues i shoulda known that no one ever changes...

why do i bother?

and yep, those are actual complete thoughts...WOW!!!

"ragging like a PMS"

I take offense to that! Not sure why...hahah.

Guess you guys have some kind of history. Otherwise this conflict wouldn't make any sense at all.

Someone says something, someone is offended by something and i somehow think it's time to go to bed. Uhm... that or it's time for just another cup of coffee. Ah, i'll take the coffee.

eh, I would prefer vodka and Ever clear and So.co...but, you do the coffee i would do the drinks.

and yea, we have a history, just not a relationship kind...thank gods...would be like....shit brixs

my mind is too scattered and too distracted to make much more sense of writing here much longer...well see you guys in a few miliseconds... seconds...hours...days...months...years...which ever happens...

"Confucius say, a penis has a hole in the end so men can be open minded"

"Don't drink and park, accidents cause people." good words to live by.

Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

O_o

Nice post on the movie reviews but you fell a sleep too often.
Do not work to hard and shit I can see you are a drinker aswell :D

I never fell a sleep when watching a movie in the shadows. I haven't seen so many movies yet like you guys though.
I feel like watching one tonight when there's a full moon muhhahahaha

HeavyDuty, Yautja, 13 years ago

(Responding to Shadowwatching on page 160. Yes I'm glad they don't like Twilight because if they did I would have stabbed myself in the knee with a rusty nail by now just to make the pain stop)

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

Mebber, Pv2 and shadow used to be married, but Pv2 couldn't understand what she was saying so she turned lesbian.

Now. Prepare for shitstorm. I'll just take my umbrella and stand over here.

By the way, what shadow was talking about was how in AvP they said the preds tought humans how to build. I thought it was pretty fucking obvious. What's wrong with you guys. God damnit, i'm thinking of becoming a lesbian myself right now.

You become a lesbian? But you're male. Hey, that remembers me of something some very annoying kids told me once...

"Hey ya lesbian!"

"What?",

"Ya lesbian"

"I'm a man."

"Do you kiss girls or boys?"

"Uhm... girls."

"Then you're a lesbian! lesbian, lesbian, LESBIAAAN!!! Hahaha! You-are-a-lesbian, you-are-a-lesbian! HA-HA!"

"That's not how... ahrgh."

Easiest solution would be to kick them in the throat, then cook and eat them.

dw. you are a lesbian traped in a mans body...thats how a friend used to say all the time...well that was when he tried to get me in bed with him...gods, i miss those days of ...(Yes, i trailed off for a reason)

Welp, I am off to swim and sunbath and catch up on stuff that been putting off...

"Easiest solution would be to kick them in the throat, then cook and eat them."

But... that would probably result in my instant dismissal.

And it's so very hard to find a job these days...

DW,

"By the way, what shadow was talking about was how in AvP they said the preds tought humans how to build"

Alright, as long as somebody got it. I'll keep my word; I sincerely apologize for my earlier outburst. As for all the other shit you typed there DW, really cute man thanks for giving me nightmares.

What can i say, v2... I didn't think you'd actually imagine it! But don't worry, it will just help you become more resilient.