Mebber, Yautja, 13 years ago

"Just like i saw a few other movies before everyone else. ITs called having friends and having a life outside of this place (Sorry if it seems rude)"

Rude? I just don't get the point, what's the logic about this? Strange statement.

Anyway, the movie was released in germany last thursday, and it's fortunately uncut. To be honest i don't expect the movie to be very good, but i'll see it next week. I guess it will be a nice scifi-action-movie, but nothing more... i'm still doubtful about this whole "mass"-concept.
It worked well in the alien franchise, but predator is different. They're lone hunters, and suddenly there are many lone hunters...?

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

"Rude? I just don't get the point, what's the logic about this? Strange statement."

We don't understand it because we're men.

Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

Nice horror movies
Jeeper creeper F YEA
the Descent F YEA
Everything with a strange creep in it xD
btw there is a sequel on the descent in case you guys don't know.
And as usual the sequel isen't that good.
But still CREEPS!!! xD

Creepy movies... hm.

They (2002) was a surprisingly good and creepy movie. No good ratings at imdb, but who cares... most people on imdb are very stupid anyway.

shadowatching, Yautja, 13 years ago

I am in the united states and it comes out on wednesday night, midnight here...anyway...

"I recommend watching the 1997 version of Shining, i'm still too scared to watch it again. I wanted to once, but then i changed my mind"

Wasn't sure if it was directed at me or not. But I seen that the moment it came out. I thought it was a really good movie made me want to do acting when I was younger, then voice acting. Anyway, I seen Gremlines when I was six and held my mothers hand (Who was scared at this point) and said "Its just a movie mom."

but, I will go through that list provided and tell you what i thought of those movies...

Constantine - Good idea of what "deamons" are and hell looks like.

Aliens -I thought it was cool and I went out after saving my cash and got me a bull alien.

Alien vs Predator - Liked how they included our life in with "teaching" us how to live

An American Werewolf In London - Haven't seen it, but when I did...I fell asleep. The same with paris

Silence of The Lambs - I LUVE THIS MOVIE

Aracnaphobia - I loved my trantula even more, when I had her.

Doom - I actually don't like it, but i own the dvd (good drinking game)

The Decent - Makes me now want to go caving...

Jeepers Creepers - Meh, fell asleep

Jeepers Creepers 2 - Same as one

The Exorcist -The only time it actually scared me when I first seen it, was the bones poping. Other then that, i thought it was so cool and i have now a horror story of my own oujia experience...

28 Days Later - I would prefer the black and white "Dawn of the dead" over that crap

30 Days of Night - And I thought Twilight sucked....this ranges right up there.

Hellblazer -Eh, could be better but glad it wasn't sucking alot...don't care for it.

The Ring -Thought it was a good idea for a great movie...a girl coming out of the tv wet and not getting electrocuted. ( I seen both versions of this)

The Ring Two -Fell asleep

The Grudge -Not really scary.

The Skeleton Key - This i can say I never seen it, but it looked overly retarded.

Devil's Advocate -Great movie. But really..come on...its like "Devil wears prada" Yea, forced to see that one too...

now, you want a nice scare..go watch all of hellraiser in the dark...I so love pinhead...would love for him to be real and my luver

-turns to look at the selection of my own dvds of horror-

Lets see

i have all the aliens and avp and pred..so those are at the top at all times..which is good..

Believers..that was weird and "Night sky" (the phoenix lights) Those makes me think and wonder (LIke 2012) If thats how the world is going to end or not.The "Night sky" is about phoenix (Arizona....2 hours north of me) aliens in the outerspace and shit...

Amitiville horror---thats good horror if you ask me. Not the new one, but the older version of it..now thats make me hold a pillow while watching.

Freddy is good, as well as jason and micheal myers

bless the child is good, for a good vs evil

the cave is like the decent, makes me want to see if there really is those types of monsters waiting in the deep depths of a cave...

Darkness falls...a creepy version of "Tooth fairy tales" yo tell your kids when their tooth falls out..

Yep got "evil dead"

Excersizm of emily rose"...thats good for a nice cgi 'demon posession' now, i am not saying its real or fake..just saying "made the arm hairs stand on end..." but thats about it... i slept like a baby. Even when I watched "paranormal activity" (my friend schelle had to climb in bed and cling on me, and held my hand and HER NAILS HURT LIke a beotch)

NOW, my favorate movie..."Audition" even rob zombie agrees with me "The creepiest and slowest movie of all time, the whole time your watching it waiting for it to be over, when its the last 15-20 minutes is what you want. But you gotta see the whole thing so you understand.

The eye...creepy and good, makes you wonder if it would ever happen...

The day after tomorrow...good in its own right, i can fall asleep watching it with no problems...

Signs...meh, love the alien parts.

Saws (yes all of them) I prefer the first out of all of them

shutter...true

white noise (Prefer the first over the second) true

R.E. Good in its own right, like aliens...

And i have all of "Eight films to die for" those are like "goosebumps"

Yep, got the two robzombie movies he made and halloween too...

got all of the silent of the lamb movies...ie red dragon etc

Wolf creek..A true movie, yep even asked Doc and stalker too just to verify...and looked it up

the forth kind, just like "The night sky"

strangeland...weird

dracula...makes me wanna go and visit it, because of that and i have family there...Yep, D.W. still do..

the craft...give you an insite of wiccan

got all the blade movies

pulse..made me laugh

stir of echoes...nicely done..

fear dot com...nicely done if you like weird

darkness...i seen it once, it was ok

interview with the vampire and Queen of the damned, (great vamp movies)

alone in the dark...makes me wonder if the government isn't doing that now

Boondock saints one and two...great great great movies love them both

Hostel...first one is great..seocnd sucked IMO

Host...different type and makes you wonder...

The hills have eyes, yep have them all...neat and yep, not true of course but the radiation can do shit like that

cursed. Good wolf movie

and thats just what I can immediately see..some of them is well packed up and i have the copy on the external hard drive...

ahh...forgot one....the tattooest....that...well...you have to see it for yourself...

"now, you want a nice scare..go watch all of hellraiser in the dark...I so love pinhead...would love for him to be real and my luver"

I actually fell asleep at hellraiser, twice. I don't know which ones they were but not even talking to the other people from /x/ on the stream could keep me interested.

wont force you. But have you seen "Audition" Yet?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7CQvmNF8l0

"Darkness Falls" was a somehow very stupid movie. Completely senseless. No real story at all.
But do not misunderstand me- it was creepy! Don't know why, but this toothwitch was really scary...

"now, you want a nice scare..go watch all of hellraiser in the dark...I so love pinhead...would love for him to be real and my luver"

Well i do not actually wish to be pinheads' lover, but the movies are quite good. The first movies, i should add. The fourth one was average, and the movies after the fourth one... i don't know who the fuck directed them, but they were boring like hell, and unfortunately that was the only thing about them which was connected in some sort to "hell". They should be called Yawnraiser.

Oh and this is absolutely incoherent, but i've just beaten avp3's marine campaign on nightmare. Now i demand a great encomium to my person by everyone.

Then your not understanding the whole movie and I am not going to have a debate upon this thread on why "hellraiser" Is better thus far then any movie (Besides preds and audition). Have you seen "The meat train"? No, well its actually apart of "hellraiser" Series

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 13 years ago

"Liked how they included our life in with "teaching" us how to live
"

Hmmh, yeah I love that part in AVP also.....

Eh.

Who are you talking to, shadowwatching?

Never heard of it, actually. Gonna ask /x/ about it.

havent heard which part D.W?

Well if you watch AVP1 and then watch Stargate )curt russel...I think was in it...not the tv series..the extras...kinda makes sense...KINDA)

and i am talking to whom ever talks back to me..so really, I am talking ot everyone

Yup, it makes sense that Anderson did the same thing as Stargate only much worse.

Anyway, i looked up Audition, it has an asian woman in it, i can't watch it that way, i'd just be looking at the woman and missing the whole movie.

Like i used to do to Nikkie?

She looks better in military uniform...

-drool-

ok, i need to stop doing that if i really want this guy...

Gods, I fall for military men..bad spaz (me)

Military men are cool! They are allowed to kill people without beeing condemned.

Guess that's why people become soldiers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rD4jlpQSasA

HeavyDuty, Yautja, 13 years ago

So we got in trouble when DeathDealer's mom called after she told her we let her watch three Freddy Kruger movies and two Jason movies and after that Freddy vs Jason. She was pissed. At least we didn't tell her we let her watch The Devil Advocate, The Amityvile Horror and Hellraiser.

Plus I'm getting tired of the girls(DeathDealer and IceNeko) watching Constantine over and over again. I just don't see the point. So what if a guy gets his shirt ripped open by Satan justmake it stop!

Harpy like military men also which is why I can't watch The Unit or anything with military men without her wolf whistling.

So we're gonna watch this movie about the creepy dead kid who wants to cross over tot he land of the living. Anybody know any movies that have like creepy zombies, lots of blood, sharp weapons and guts? This is a request from BloodHarpy IceNeko their kinda looking for a jolt.

Edit:You know whats kinda funny? Watching two black girls, a black guy and a chinese/latina girl attempting to belly dance. We look very stupid but what the hell it looks funny at the same time!

just be glad its not twilight

One-Winged_Angel, Yautja, 13 years ago

Hey Shadow, I see you're still here