Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

"She called Harpy last night and told her to GO TO HELL because she LIKED AVP"

(Emphasis mine)

She's becoming a vampire. I suggest staking the book or sneaking garlic into her soup.

EDIT: I should point out, I banned her because I thought all she would end up doing was spamming. She never got all 3 warnings, so if she'd like to come back and act like a human, she's welcome to do so.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

"Where do you find quotes like that?"

In Freddy movies...

Anyway, how about switching a few words in that title so that it's "New yourself? Introduce member here."

LadyDeathDealer, Yautja, 13 years ago

Yeah umm Deathdrop I don't think she'll be changing anytime soon. Oh and during her call she said she wasn't a crazy fangirl but me and Harpy were because we have dreadlocks. Harpy has had dreadlocks since she was five and I just recently had mine re-done because I cut them off when I was ten but then got them back like a few months later because I was tired of combing my afo. And she had the NERVE to call us fangirls? This coming from the person who's entire room is covered in Twilight stuff, the person who has a custom made water proof Twilight poster in her shower and has an Edward Cullen pillow that she makes-out with. So tell me what's the crazy fangirl? Someone who has had dreads for most of their life? Or someone who makes-out with a pillow?

HeavyDuty, Yautja, 13 years ago

"and has an Edward Cullen pillow that she makes-out with. So tell me what's the crazy fangirl?"

Forget staking the damn book stake her! But seriouslly whatever you do not be alone with her. At all kiddo alright? Something is wrong with her. I also read this thing online where the said all the Twiligth fans say the wish they had never done the movies because whereever they go they get chased around. Your cousin is VERY sick!

I don't blame them. I'd be pretty pissed off if a bunch of people chased me around asking me to bite them in various places. That's just nasty.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 13 years ago

Hey you gals put those little rings and doo-dads in your dreds like the preds do? Cause that would be picture worthly and sweet.

"I my opinion Alien vs Predator: Requiem is the worst movie I have ever seen since Blue Demon."

Anyone who dislikes AVPR that much is a friend of mine. Good call, AVP however was a decent movie for what it was.

I'd rather not hear about her "fantasies", thanks.

While we're on the subject of Vampires, was the 30 Days of Night movie any good? I liked the comic, but heard mixed things about the movies.

IceNeko, Yautja, 13 years ago

I didn't like the movie 30 Days of Night. Don't worry Deathdrop Kalina is sick enough and if we post anything else said by her we might kill someone.

*sigh* I wish they did. Harpy doesn't really post pictures of herself online. Deathdealer might be able to though I dunno I'll have to ask.

It's party time on the weekend! Me and Harpy are on vacation until August 22th!

So we(meaning HeavyDuty, BloodHarpy myself and LadyDeathDealer) are having a horror movie fest at Harpy's place. So I just have this question which movies should we watch, this was our selection.

Constantine

Aliens

Alien vs Predator

An American Werewolf In London

Silence of The Lambs

Aracnaphobia

Doom

The Decent

Jeepers Creepers

Jeepers Creepers 2

The Exorcist

28 Days Later

Anyone got any idea's on what else we should watch? All opinions welcome.

Plus we ordered pizza, chicken wings, BBQ and some pizzokies(Pizza sized cookies XD). We got Mountain Dew Code Red, Sobe Energy Drinks, Pepsi, and Mountain Dew Live Wire. Plus we went and bought three things of ice cream, cherry garcia, mint and oreo.

Battlemage, Yautja, 13 years ago

seen them all. My 2nd fave is Constantine!

Eew...

Read the Hellblazer comcis for the REAL John Constantine; they're better.

IceNeko, Yautja, 13 years ago

Ok I be sure to buy the Hellblazer comics and read em!

Ok so anybody else? So far we have one person who likes the movie Constantine so what else that could scare us into not going down the hallway? Or opening the closet or answering the phone?

LadyDeathDealer, Yautja, 13 years ago

The Ring! I kinda felt bad for the horse though. So in that case The Ring Two! Oh and The Grudge films!

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 13 years ago

The Skeleton Key is a great movie. Never believe in hoodoo! I'm hyper now because of the energy drinks. Oh and a little heads up never mix soda with energy drinks and normal soda in a cup it's messy and weird but a little tasty muwaha!

(This will continue on for about a week! Sleep in fear peeps!) *insert evil laughter, lightning,omnious wolves howling and thunder hear*

Oh I know what we can watch

The Devil's Advocate!

Constantine - not horror

Aliens - not ho- or wait, it's horror, right?

Alien vs Predator - ahahahahahahahahahaha

An American Werewolf In London - never seen it, but the Paris one was pretty good

Silence of The Lambs - eh, i don't think this is horror

Aracnaphobia - spiders are not horror

Doom - oh lol

The Decent - never heard of it

Jeepers Creepers - awesome

Jeepers Creepers 2 - also awesome

The Exorcist - never really seen it because it looks silly

28 Days Later - never seen it, but 28 weeks later was a stupid movie starring Rush from Stargate Universe

30 Days of Night - I think Xeno said it was good, i trust Xeno

Hellblazer - never heard of it

The Ring - meh

The Ring Two - meh

The Grudge - i'd hit it

The Skeleton Key - never seen it

Devil's Advocate - very good movie

Mebber, Yautja, 13 years ago

You've never seen the original of American werewolf? The Paris version is no match for the original, you really should watch it. Very funny movie.

shadowatching, Yautja, 13 years ago

sooo confused on a few things fromt he new pred movie. I will wait for you all to see it. Gods....@,@

Wait you already saw Predators? I'm a little confused.

shadowatching, Yautja, 13 years ago

yes. Just like i saw a few other movies before everyone else. ITs called having friends and having a life outside of this place (Sorry if it seems rude)

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 13 years ago

Constantine -IceNeko just like's the part when John gets his shirt ripped open.

Aliens -Sorta kinda scary.Sorta.

Alien vs Predator -I just love them dreadlocks and the commentary.

An American Werewolf In London -Better than the Paris one.

Silence of The Lambs -This was cary to an extent

Aracnaphobia -The egg sack throbbing and pulshing was a little nasty

Doom -Duke didn't like the movie because a guy named Duke died.

The Decent -Group of women get sutck in a cave and chased around by pale ugly fleash eating mutants called Crawlers.

Jeepers Creepers -Awsome

Jeepers Creepers 2 -Loved it

The Exorcist -This movie scared the hell out of ME! Me and I'm very hard to scare!

28 Days Later -28 Days Later is WAY better than 28 Weeks Later

30 Days of Night -Sick of vampires

Hellblazer -Haven't read the comics yet but I want to.

The Ring -The first part where the girl is in the closet scared the hell out of Neko and DeathDealer.

The Ring Two -Not really

The Grudge -Not really scary. Except for the bathtub part lol.

The Skeleton Key -I think one of my aunts may be into hoodoo

Devil's Advocate -Great movie. Scared the hell outta DeathDealer last night.

"ITs called having friends and having a life outside of this place"

Oh shit you must be ultra casual. Keeping up with news about movies better than people on the internet does definitely not mean having a life.

Anyway, I recommend watching the 1997 version of Shining, i'm still too scared to watch it again. I wanted to once, but then i changed my mind.