Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

Warblade, enough already. You like to fuck. We get it.

It's all you ever talk about.

WarBlade, Yautja, 13 years ago

No its not I talk about other stuff! Except I haven't mentioned that I'm part of the NRA. And no that doesn't mean I'm a gun carrying redneck.

IceNeko, Yautja, 13 years ago

Ok I wanna talk about spiders again!

After seeing some of the pictures posted by both DeathWraith, Mebber, BloodHarpy and LadyDeathDealer I am proud to say that I am no long extremly creepedout by the eight legged wonders. I'm still a little grossed out but not creeped out. I now like Tarantulas.

One-Winged_Angel, Yautja, 13 years ago

ahhh yes....the good ol' forum xD

Spiders have 8 legs. They are scary becasue they have fangs. Their 8 eyes are interesting, becasue that's more than we have.

They spin a web, any size

Catches thieves, just like flies

LOOK OUT!

Tis' a motherfucking spider.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

Was that on music, or in Steven Hawking voice, or what?

Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

If you look at the spiders eyes carefully you can see a red flash going from eye to eye so the spider is just concentrating on that eye where the red flash is.
Those spiders are most interesting creatures.

But I have not seen any of those weird spam guys anymore. Interesting creatures aswell. :)

It's because that weird mod Deathdrop banned them because no one but you gives a shit about such shitty things. Seriously.

I also banned that Twilight chick who was convinced we were all trying to ruin her life by disliking Twilight.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 13 years ago

Shut up DW,

Ha, I see holes in your theories.

Might wanna get that checked if you start to see holes where there aren't any, could be brain cancer.

AmerthystBlades, Yautja, 13 years ago

Wait KalinaXenoWolf was banned?

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 13 years ago

Well glad to see WarBlade stopped talking about that fanfiction he wrote but says he didn't.

I had a feeling Kalina would get banned eventually.

Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

btw where's mebber ?
not saw him around lately :)

edit: nvm just saw him

Mebber, Yautja, 13 years ago

Oh, right... you're still waiting for my reply to our fight. Sorry, i was somehow uninterested.

I will post soon. But i've hoped you would modify your post to fit with my one.

antifans/anti-fans - arguably intelligent creatures who have nothing better to do with their time than protest against harmless things that no one cares about

Can be loosely translated as "i am a huge faggot please rape my face".

Yes, Kalina was banned for making a thread about how great the new Twilight movie was and how stupid we all were for not liking it or something. It was kind of hard to tell since it was on all-caps.

But yeah, that was the first post she'd made since the big nerd-fight, and it's clearly all she planned on doing here.

And Kalina, if you are reading this, I don't want to hear about how you were banned for liking Twilight. I could give a shit what you're into. I like Godzilla movies for Christ's sake. You were banned because your reaction to people trashing your favorite book was TO FUCKING HATE ALL U PEPEL BECUS U R ALL GAY FUCKER LOL and then leave.

LadyDeathDealer, Yautja, 13 years ago

So I was thinking about asking this question since this is an off-topic thread. Which movies are great, good, alright or just flat out horrible?

I my opinion Alien vs Predator: Requiem is the worst movie I have ever seen since Blue Demon.

Edit:

I'm still trying to figure out if Kalina is really related to us. She called Harpy last night and told her to go to hell because she liked avp.

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 13 years ago

I like Godzilla. The wrose movie I ever saw was Species 4. The best movies I have ever seen were, the Transformers movies, The Resident Evil trilogy, Predator, Alien vs Predator and The Matrix.

Also I can't go to hell, Satan gave me a restraining order.

HeavyDuty, Yautja, 13 years ago

Well when you go to where ever the people who aren't aloud in hell go I'll email you from from heaven. Your crazy Harp you know that? Where do you find quotes like that? It's just amazing how you can creep people out and make them laugh at the same time. You have a natural talent =)>.