DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

There's a facebook thing at the end of each thread. Why is that?

Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

I'm not seeing it.

it's in its own space, has a Like button and says "Be the first of your friends to like this." I don't even have a facebook so it's just annoying.

Anyway...

>Battlemage
2010-06-30 00:51:34
Undefined
I sincerely apologize for my nonsense these few days, for i was just very excited, and couldn't think straight. The same is with my brother, Zozobra, who has been grounded, but i am just trying to help some hybrids out like my brother, bloodharpy, and I...
I am very emotional at times, and this is one of them.
I'll be reduced to tears if i get banned. so, please read this before anything else ive posted, about the bird is the word, and the Yautja market. Once again, i am sincerely sorry. If you feel you must ban us, do what you must in order to maintain sanity of the site. I have Autism, and im obsessed with the Aliens and Predators franchise. I Solemnly
swear to post any irrelevant items on the forums list no longer.please have mercy on my soul...

*end of transmission*

>sanity of the site

There might be something inaccurate about your idea there.

WarBlade, Yautja, 13 years ago

So to answer back to Deathdrop I have no idea what your talking about. I've ner read this DBO story before. Although what's this "Chapter 10" thing IceNeko's talking about? I really would love to know.

IceNeko, Yautja, 13 years ago

Of course it was you WarBlade I'm sure it was, this person is no longer on fanfiction but the username was creepycreeperson. So umm Harpy ready for me to tell you?

Wait i just got this... Someone wrote... fanfiction... about my fanfiction...? I will find this person and disassemble him/her with motherfucking TWEEZERS!

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 13 years ago

Shut up deathwraith,

Okay people, lets see some substantial evidence before we start gathering the pitch forks.

Oh creepycreeperson! That guy was cool he was from France I think. Wait are you talking about that fanfiction where Harpie ends up bangging her boss aka DeathWraith?

DarkSerpentine, Yautja, 13 years ago

EEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW GROSS! WARBLADE THAT'S JUST WRONG AND PERVERTED!

I have been scared for life!

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 13 years ago

"Wait are you talking about that fanfiction where Harpie ends up bangging her boss aka DeathWraith?"

Hahahaha! Guilty, everyone grab a pitch fork!

EDIT:

Infact thats epic enough to be quoted...

One-Winged_Angel, Yautja, 13 years ago

LOL whats I miss sounds interesting xD

I came on one basis and that is
Will predators do to predator what aliens did to alien?

Battlemage, Yautja, 13 years ago

No pitchforks for me, i have a SCYTHE.

However, I'm never going to kill harpie or deathwraith...well, deathwraith, but NEVER HARPIE!!!

"EDIT:

Infact thats epic enough to be quoted..."

And there we go, PREDATORv2 adds a quote to his list just because it's about me, not giving a shit whether it insults any of the other members, like the good moderator that he is. This means that I am now the most influential person on this site. The next time you tell me to shut up, remember that you are doing it because you are no longer sane - because of me.

"However, I'm never going to kill harpie or deathwraith...well, deathwraith, but NEVER HARPIE!!!"

You are aware, right, that even in the astronomically rare chance that you could even get near enough to me to actually scratch my skin, i can avoid any further contact with you by simply ordering Harpy to kill you.

YOU ARE ALL POOP BANANS!

AmerthystBlades, Yautja, 13 years ago

That is just so wrong on so many levels. Very wrong.

IceNeko, Yautja, 13 years ago

*pulls out a bladed manriki*

I think we all know who wrote that story and really easy to tell.

WARBLADE!!!!!

DarkSerpentine, Yautja, 13 years ago

But I eam seriouslly we all may be a little insane but can we at least have some class?

rayne, Yautja, 13 years ago

This thread is a cluster-fuck of stupidity.

I'm home.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

Did you miss us? You know you missed us.

You got your old profile back? Awesome! How's the clan, anything new going on?

So by class you mean not writing fanfics about two people who don't even know each other but in the fanfic their gettin' their freak on? I just wanna say one thing and give credit where it's due:

Damn DeathWraith sure knew how to hit the right spots on Harpy though! Wish I knew those moves.

I'm not trying to creep anyone out I'm just giving the guy who wrote the fanfic credit. I wanna know what guy site he went to, just to find those moves?