BloodHarpy, Yautja, 13 years ago

The only so called creepy crawlers aloud in my apartment are snakes and tarantulas. I like Tarantulas because they look cool and if it gets lose and starts walking around you can see it before it's to late and it gets stepped on or you start screaming. My boyfriend has his own place and he has about five snakes last time I checked. I might be able to post the pictures of what they look like. I'm not affraid of spiders I just hate it when they appear out of no where when I least expect them, when I know where they are they don't bother me. But the picture that AmerthystBlades posted is so damn scary. And that's saying something because it takes alot to scare me.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 13 years ago

BloodHarpy I'm thinking your 'bugging' more people with the spiders than the boobs ever did.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

Boobs don't bug people with spiders, what silly concept is that? XD oh silly Pv2 =DD

Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

Deathwraith's room must be A-RACH, huh?

Y'know, becasue there are spiders, and...

Nevermind.

Mebber, Yautja, 13 years ago

YEAH SCHALALALALAAA

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS! Germany beats the glorious people of Ghana with 1:0 (how EPIC!) and reaches the soccer world tours' next stage. SCHALALALALAAAA!

Goddamnit i hate soccer. And these guys on the streets better shut off, i had a fucking long working day, my back hurts like hell and i'm not rare on items utilizable as maces.

What I did there was clever DW, what you did...Thats just shameful.

It's only shameful if i'm ashamed of it, my dog.

Your dog eh? Interesting.

xd-16635.jpg

Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

We just saw ghost ship xD funny movie

and know I see you guys talk like that know that's spooky i'm out xD

I've killed for less DW, remember that!

I've killed for less than you've killed for, HA!

LadyDeathDealer, Yautja, 13 years ago

I was reading DeathWraith's post on page 138 and I was wondering what kind of spiders do you have in your room. Daddy Longlegs, Black Widows, Garden Spiders, those weird spiders that cause car accidents in Australia? I wanna know.

I doubt i have black widows or garden spiders, but i have a nice variety of other spiders, including daddy long legs and other smaller red to brown ones that make irregular webs. One of them just died under my desk here, i feel a bit guilty since it probably starved to death, i'm thinking i should have cought and thrown something into his web since it's just a small web that nothing flies through. There's something looking like an egg sack hanging on it so i should probably get rid of it if i don't want more spiders. But just...

australian-wolf-spider.jpg

D'awwwwwww look at those puppy eyes, all 6 of them, supa kawaii desu ne~~

LadyDeathDealer, Yautja, 13 years ago

I like Tarantulas, the spider above is at the most alright I dunno about cute. I had a VERY bad experiance with a spider not to long ago and it looked sorta like the one in the picture.

ValkyrieWrath, Yautja, 13 years ago

DeathWraith you're such a bully you did that because you saw me post saying I'm scared of spiders!

"sulks in a corner plotting revenge"

REVENGE IS SWEET

I don't give a shit about your fear of spiders lol, i really think that spider is cute. Look at its silly eye lashes awwwww, if it could blink it would be cuter than my cat. SINCE IT CAN BLINK WITH 6 EYES ~-~

JUST LOOK AT THIS

Jumping_Spider_Eyes.jpg

SO FUCKING CUTE

Dragous, Yautja, 13 years ago

hmmm not really

Still keeping any signs of intelligence to a minimum, i see.

Dragous, Yautja, 13 years ago

Well i like to keep u guessing to the end of time