Mebber, Yautja, 13 years ago

People always need someone as an enemy to distract themselves from their own stupidity, and right now it is america. Tomorrow it's someone else. I bet for New Zealand, these suckers JUST HAVE TOO MUCH SHEEPS! Who knows what they're doing with all these sheeps!

The guys from rammstein should remember which country was, besides russia, the last asshole-nation. Well, at least we deserved this image...

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

As long as they don't touch South Korea they can hate whatever they like.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

We all know Oprah secretly controls the world anyway, so why are we talking about this?

So let's talk about sex.

AmerthystBlades, Yautja, 13 years ago

Ugh never mind bye

Shadowwall, the only reason i wouldn't like to see you get banned is because i want Peterson's clan to have active members, but just remember, if ever you wonder what i think of you, it is that you are a moron and should be set on fire. I mean what kind of stupid do you have to be to continue to make absolutely useless one word posts that not only no one likes, but can also get you warned as it happened with someone in your own clan? You are the subleader of a clan, you idiot! Stop acting like a kindergarten girl and act like the subleader of a clan.

WarBlade, Yautja, 13 years ago

Can we talk about your fan girl?

Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

Guess I should go pic on the newborns then he DW ?
And in 80 % of my posts I shall write an insult to someone and act like a ...(i'm not going to continue this)

I shall do whatever Peterson orders me to do(that's wy I had to edit my post), if he wants me to act like that, I shall.

BTW almost forgot my :D
you will never bring me down with your talks :)

Deathwraith has fangirls?

Deathwraith has fangirls? What kind of girl is that?

wtf.jpeg

Hey, i found her.

Oh god, he thinks i'm trying to "bring him down"...

The easiest way to bring somneone down is to hit his head several times with a baseball bat, not to offense him in the internet.

A co-worker of mine just got that experience because some guys he had never seen before were bored. Funny.

Goddamnit, Mebber. That picture was awesome until I scrolled down.

But yes, I suppose that's what they would look like.

MEBBER DMANIT I ALMOST WENT BLIND BECAUSE OF THE BOTTOM OF THAT PICTURE MAN THAT'S COLD AND FUCKED UP!

Oh and actually DeathWraith's fangirl is ValkyrieWrath. Go to the picture topic on page 26 and look for ValkyrieWrath's post. She's a fan girl.

Oh also on the same page there's a picture of Harpy character and for the picture I gotta say "damn I wish I could hit that!"

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 13 years ago

That's just wrong Mebber! Jeez you guys can find some of the most disgusting pictures I have ever seen!

Yeah I think DeathWraith has a fangirl. Maybe I dunno. She posted a picture from Photobucket saying"damn your hot" so I guess that means she think DeathWraith is hot.

WarBlade that only "hit" you will get is when my fist slams into you face in the Sparring Chamber.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 13 years ago

Not that I don't enjoy watching you characters bitch at each other, but here's a fan girl everyone can be proud of:

23851653.jpg

"jackingjackingjackingjackin
gja
ckingjackingjackingjackin
gjackingjackingjackingjacki
ngjackingjackingjackin
gjackingjackingjackingja
ckingjackingjackingjacking
jackingjackingjackingja
ckingjackingjackingjacki
ngjackingjackingjackingjacki
ngjackingjackingjackingja
ckingjackingjac
kingjackingjackingjackingja
ckingjacki
ngjackingjackingJACKINGJACKI
NGJACKING...............CUMING!"

Shit now I need to clean off my computer and my lap.

ugly_guyshead.jpg

I'd hit it.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 13 years ago

You son of a....

DarkSerpentine, Yautja, 13 years ago

Men are jerks and perverts.