nikkie_murray, Yautja, 13 years ago

That is uncalled for.
I never hit on your sexuality I don't see why you have to hit on mine.
Just because I won't be with you doesn't mean you can be a bitch about it.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

Nikkie, that was more intended to question shadow's humanity than your sexuality, don't take it like that... Also, you can say whatever you like about my sexuality as long as it makes you feel better, dawg. For example, just yesterday i performed oral sex on 17 newborn transsexual elephants while they were taking a shit. There is nothing you can say on the internet that can ever bother me, as long as you spell it right. In any case, i appologize if it offended you and i will remove it if you want.

nikkie_murray, Yautja, 13 years ago

You do know Shadow is my best friend right?
So in fact you actually did hurt me.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

I've got to interrupt for a second here-

I just typed in "Deathdrop" on google to see if anyone else had the name, and I learned something very troubling...

Apparently, a "Death drop" is a figure skating move.

That was a real kick in the balls to learn after calling myself that for 5 years. A pro wrestling move? I could have dealt with that. A sexual technique? That would've been pretty cool.

But no, it's fucking figure skating. I knew I should have gone with "Bloodbath" or something.

Anyway, carry on with the argument. I'm gonna go sulk.

Yeah, well, i don't have a best friend, all my friends are equal in my eyes and perfectly capable of defending themselves without needing my confirmation. Except my cat maybe, but my cat isn't human either. In any case, i asked if you wanted me to remove that part or something.

Also, DD, that skating move looks like it could be a martial arts move so i dunno.

Mebber, Yautja, 13 years ago

If i google mebber, the most results show something i wrote somewhere, a couple of morons who can't spell member properly and very few people who actually have the name 'Mebber' for real.

Can't believe someone's last name is Mebber... and i thought my last name sucks.

But it's a good nickname, though. At least till someone calls me 'member' ONCE AGAIN.

Edit1: Just typed mebber on youtube. Apparently there's something called "Mebber-nam".

It's about skating.

Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

well srry DW for making you angry everytime I spell a word wrong xD
And besides all the people who left because of DW are just finding an excuse to leave or they are very emotionel (srry DW dunno how to spell xD)

sigh you have to take people for what they are and deal with it :)
Ofcourse it's not always that simple but look at the bright side of life. Just instead of posting something angry put it in a funny way :)

Like DD he's trying to cheer up this discussion by posting things like that and that's the way it's done

and Mebber our little rpg sparring match might have to wait cause I won't have much time thinking about making a story xD

And when I google my nickname I get some picture wich
are totally unrelated and a few good ones like just a shadow on a wall xD
and some music songs

anyway WE ALL LIVE IN A POKEMON WORLD
cheerz

C'mon, i've looked forward for a funny little sparring match the whole week, and i tried hard on that intro, you can't bail out right now.

Are you frightened? For some reason you've got even better stats then me, so don't worry yourself-
just FIGHT.

"sigh you have to take people for what they are and deal with it"

That is bullshit. People are what they are due to a certain education. If you do not like the result, you reeducate.

Also, you know what i hate? People who bump a sticky thread. They should be molested. Anyway, ths guy's my favourite wraith from SGA. Should be easy to tell since he's the guy that my hybrid character looks like.

My favorite badass alien race -aside of the xenos and the yautja- are still the shivans.

MrXeno, Yautja, 13 years ago

ANTHRAX!!! GTFO!!!

Oh wait, this is washing powder...

For favourite badass alien species other than xenos and preds, i can't decide between zerg and protoss. Zeratul is one awesome motherfucker, but so is Kerrigan.

Yeah i can't wait to see those two fighting each other again too. But i'll stay sceptical until i've finally played the game.

The style of Blizzards' games turns more and more in the anime-direction since war3, and, although war3 was an awesome game, i don't like this developement.

Guess i'm the only one who is scowling about this ongoing asian-manga-trend. It's just to colorful and epic, epic in final-fantasy-style, for my taste.

Anyway, Hydralisks rules... and Space Marines of course too.

"Thank god for cold fusion."

Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

srry Mebber xD but I came home at 12 a clock and have been learning for the exams till know.
Pretty hardcore xD
and I saw your post :)
I have something in mind and I will post it when I have some strength left to do so after those exams.
In the weekends I will have some time for it :D

I've played the beta and it's good. Also, don't stay skeptical. This is Blizzard making a RTS.

Hmm... i understand what you're saying. Guess Blizzard deserves some confidence after making only awesome RTS games until now.

I'll buy it anyway - i'm waiting for this game since i led kerrigan to the final victory the first time.

I hope we will see Duran and his hybrids again... and maybe zalgo.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

That whole ZALGO thing was pretty short-lived for a meme.

I don't like zalgo at all, he's just a gay copy of cthulhu.

I only mentioned him because i tried to appear like a cool oldsk00l Internet veteran.

Since this afford failed piteous, i'll eat some donuts, because donuts are yummy and yummy donuts got nothing to do with ZALGO, because ZALGO bakes only donuts with yukky kalefilling.

"I only mentioned him because i tried to appear like a cool oldsk00l Internet veteran."

But zalgo is a new meme. And it's not a copy of Cthulhu. Cthulhu is the guy with the I CAN SEE FOREVER and zalgo is the guy with the z̴̡͏̶̨a͏̵l̢͞g̴̸͘͢͟o͝ ̢̡͘͟t̨͞è̷́͜x̢̛͡t̴̴̕.̡̧̢̢

Cthulhu isn't the guy with I CAN SEE FOREVER, he's the guy with I CAN SLEEP FOREVER (probably because he's got a very comfortable mattress).

But you can't expect i'd use an old meme if i intend to appear as an oldskuhl internet veteran, since if i'd knew any old memes i wouldn't need to use a new meme to appear like an oldschul internet veteran, because i'd be an oldßcool internet veteran if i'd know some really old memes. But because i'm no oldschool internet veteran, i've got no idea about old memes, so i've got to use new ones. The most reasonable option is to dance in a circle anyway.