Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

Right, so now there's a member named "PREDATOR V4" who claims to be 43 years old, whose profile information is "fuck" and who registered as soon as I banned Jesse44.

Dragous, Yautja, 13 years ago

WTF!!!! nm that

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

"Right, so now there's a member named "PREDATOR V4" who claims to be 43 years old, whose profile information is "fuck" and who registered as soon as I banned Jesse44."

I almost woke everyone up laughing.

Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

I guess we should interrogate this person the guantanamo style :D

HOT CHICKS !!! voting the hot chick topic :D

Right... I find neither Whatever Whatever nor Natasha Whatsherface hot. How about Nana Kitade though.

I've got a weird question...

Has anyone ever stepped on a nail barefoot, and if so, how often should you clean the wound? It's not too deep and didn't bleed for very long, but the nail was rusty and laying outside, so... ?

Mebber, Yautja, 13 years ago

I stepped on a glass splint last week, ouch.

I hope your tetanus immunization is up to date, elsewise you should consult a doctor immediately.

Oh and I vote for Sandra Bullock.

DD indd what mebber said :)

All you have to do is...

PUUUUUUT A BANANA IN YOUR EAAAAAAAAAAR
PUT A RIGHT BANANA RIGHT INTO YOUR FAVOURITE EAAAAAR
IT'S TRUE, SO TRUE...

Everything's up to date with the shots, so I think I'll be all right. I looked at it this morning and it's healed pretty well. I'm gonna have a really weird purpleish scar, but...

On an unrelated note:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-VAz-4x9hc

^ Mickey Rourke is the fucking man, just in case anyone forgot.

Yea he seems like always a smiley :D
except the part at the beginning where he kissed that guy ... wtf

O-GENKI DESU KA, BITCHES!!!!

(i believe that is the question to which one would answer with "HAKUNA MATATA, BITCHES!!!!")

WarBlade, Yautja, 13 years ago

(Deathdrop's post)

Ouch that sounds painful. I broke my arm last year riding my dirt bike with some buddies, it got infected since it was a compound fracture but I can still use my(it was my left arm) arm since it healed well with no problem.

I really don't have a comment for the video

Now about the hot chick topic

Megan Fox

Milla Jovavich

Rosario Dawson

Lucy Liu

Saana Lathan

BloodHarpy

I brought up BloodHarpy due to that fact that IceNeko said she could double as Rhianna maybe. So that means that BloodHarpy is smoking hot!

Hakuna matata indd

and for the hot chicks wy don't we get some photo's with them cause it's hard to judge with just a name :)

Agreed I'll post them in the picture topic

predatoress, Yautja, 13 years ago

Of hot "chicks" I still vote for Tarja Turunen. Actually she's a goddess.

From Hollywood stars I like Catherine Zeta-Jones. She looks like a woman, not a twig.

What comes to Jehova's witnesses, best way to get rid of them is to say "Satan is my master" like my brother's friend did. They were never seen in the neighbourhood ever since lol

You could always read them one of those "Zalgo" things from a while back.

AmerthystBlades, Yautja, 13 years ago

that's just creepy

Also on my Hot Chick list is Chiaki Kuriyama the girl who played GoGo Yubari in the movie Kill Bill

DERP DERP HURRR DURRR HERPA DERPA. This is what i get when i read some of the previous posts. Especially the one where BloodHarpy is added to a list of 40 year old "hot chicks" without even knowing what she looks like. How about Hyori Lee, or Park Eun-Hye, or Boa Kwon, or Gu Hara even, and if i'm getting to this, then Yuri Kwon, or Jessica Jung, or Tiffany Hwang, or Kim Hyo-Yeon. And predess, predess is the mother of all hot chicks, she actually gives birth to flaming chickens is what i mean.