Gaunt, Yautja, 14 years ago

Yeah I think that's true except for the last part.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 14 years ago

Oh, that crazy Cthulhu... Always getting into wacky adventures and slaughtering humanity...

DeathWraith, Yautja, 14 years ago

They should replace that horrid Dora the Explorer with Cthulhu the Explorer :)

A show where a young Cthulhu and his friends go around discovering their world and puberty and whatnot and at the end of every episode Cthulhu somehow accidentally slaughters every soul in an inimaginable bloody way and his friends go "Awwww that crazy Cthulhu!" and they all laugh about it.

shadowatching, Yautja, 14 years ago

its already out there. -rolls eyes- DUH!

"Number 1! I order you to take a number 2!"

What if they have a number two? Does he do a number three? WTF man. -yawnz-

http://www.youtube.com/user/JoshChrisitan100#p/u/4/Od452HlOyX4

Poor stupid bastard... God can't help you now.

EDIT: The fuck am i saying, i can just ED it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/JoshChrisitan100#p/u/4/Od452HlOyX4

Tell me you don't hate the little shit after watching that. I felt sympathy for him at first, because he didn't know what he was getting into, but he really comes off like THAT kid.

You all know THAT kid. The one who back in preschool used to tell the teacher that you were saying the pledge of allegiance with only 2 fingers over your heart because you were pretending to be a T-rex.

Anyone? Is that just me?

You know, i've been there for about two years and i've only seen people getting banned twice, both of them long ago.

Anyway, this kid is an obviously bad troll and should be thrown rocks at on the street. His sister would be hot though if she... well... looked better.

I prefer the one with the mom ranting in the back ground calling her 15 year old son an idiot....etc...and him practically yawning and waiting till she is done.

Anyway, meh the kid needs to learn to be a good boy and masturbate to pictures of Death wrath. NOW, that's my joke for the day. Peace.

No no, the joke of the day would have to include you and some of the things you don't have but like to lie about, like cancer or armpits... or friends... or a brain. Or the ability to tell the truth, or to correctly punctuate a phrase, or to explain the difference between a phrase and a sentence without using a dictionary.

DD, you can't say i started it, can't say i'm the bad guy this time, you leave an attentionwhore alone for a few days, she's gonna come calling for attention. Peace.

wish my disease is a joke, but sadly it is not Dw. wish you understood that, but your you and I can't make you think one way or another.

cancer isn't a joke Wraith.

Live on who?

You can't live on anyone. I believe you meant to say "leave".

Awww, Wraith can't take a joke. now, that's sad.

Butt hurt that I came back here? And to make me leave you have to make fun of me and make fun of a life threatening disease? gods, your pitiful.

Of course it's not a joke, the poor cancer must be suffocating in there. And i think you need to pay more attention when you read shit.

-rolls eyes-

Well take it out.

Ace, Yautja, 14 years ago

Man, shadowatching and DeathWraith the absurdity of u 2 going back and forth at each other mind boggling. Why dont u 2 just kiss and make up already u seem like u would make a good couple if u stopped fighting lol

Gaunt, Yautja, 14 years ago

Thats a bad idea, if they stopped fighting and started a relationship with each other (if thats possible) then they'd probably be bored stiff.

@Ace
Why do people keep saying that, it's been proven wrong countless times.

Because it's funny.

Now could you two please stop it so we can get back to posting idiotic videos of people having sex with baloon animals?

As long as i'm not provoked, i will not continue.