So your'e a korean girl with a dick ? xD

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

... no, i'm not a korean girl ಠ_ಠ

Dragous, Yautja, 13 years ago

LOL

LOL

I think it's safe to say right now that DRAGOUS IS INSANE AND SHOULD BE SHOT DOWN WITH A FUCKING CAR SHOOTING GUN. THAT IS A GUN THAT USES CARS AS BULLETS.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

Dragous, the next time you make a one-word post, you're getting a warning.

So there was a protest against the government today. People danced and no one took them seriously. It was about 40000 people. Brb, gonna replace my whole blood, i can't be known as romanian.

Mebber, Yautja, 13 years ago

So which nationality do you wish to have?

I don't think that would solve the problem, most people are stupid- regardless of their nationality. Thats human nature. Maybe you should try a blood transfusion with non-human blood, maybe cats... cats are nice.

Well let's see... Certainly not hungarian blood. That eliminates Austria because they worked with hungary. That eliminates Germany too. Certainly not French, i don't want to be gay. Russian seemes good. Maybe Putin's blood. But then again the Ukrainians are Russians and they blew up a fucking nuclear reactor. So not Russian then. The Japanese are the last remaining Empire as far as i know... I guess Japanese blood would work.

But... Japanese?. Sure, their women are hot, but... you know, they're Japenese. They're a bit strange. To much diligent, you know. And all these otakus... freaky.

But sushi is yummy, so they might be a good choice.

predalienking, Yautja, 13 years ago

I am finally back my computer got virus but now it is better and I saw the awsomess that is my rebellion IT WORKED THE MODS HAD TO INTERVENE TO STOP USSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW WE ARE ONE LOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLLOLOO

I'll be on the PS3 this weekend so I will pop in once in a while if not I'm caught up with work to do on a game I'm working on...

Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

Japanese people are funny too I was walking true my house and suddenly a japanese guy stood there smiling at me xD

He said he was a friend a my cousin...
then he left with the same smile...
wtf xD

But hes family never got out of country in time...
http://stressbuster1.com/pics/dandylion/dandylion.jpg

Shadowwall, it was a ghost.

Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

I need my medicines xD

nikkie_murray, Yautja, 13 years ago

Well Japanese have traditions about dating outside of their ethnic group. So, good luck trying to get one. Tee-hee. B.T.W. I am Japanese.

Martians have traditions about only using 3 of their hands in the act of having sex. Not a lot of people know that.

nikkie_murray, Yautja, 13 years ago

Ernest Vincent Wright wrote a novel, "Gadsby", which contains over 50,000 words -- none of them with the letter E

50% of female polar bears also have a penis

In ancient Rome, when a man testified in court he would swear on his testicles.

It only takes 7 lbs of pressure to rip off your ears.

Ah, but how many lbs of pressure does it take to rip off the testicles of a polar bear in ancient Rome writing a novel?

Hmm... depends on two factors: is it a male or a female bear, and which kind of novel?