nikkie_murray, Yautja, 13 years ago

I heard they loved it, It was even stated in the series.

delta-boy, Yautja, 13 years ago

I fucking hate Jehovah's Witness's.

Piss me right off, like yesterday evening, when I was watching TV. This big, pushy, ignorant prick started talking to me about faith, and about how it was oh so...

I swear, I was gonna shove that booklet of his called 'The Watchtower' so far up his hole.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

HOLY FUCKING BALLS THEY HAVE "THE WATCHTOWER" OVER THERE TOO??? Last time they knocked on my door i was not paying attention to what they were saying, i was just like "yeah... nah..." for about 20 minutes, so they were looking at me a bit strangely and asked "Are you on drugs?" and i said "Nah, it's just that... You're not saying anything interesting or important." and they were like "Are you sure you're alright? Are you sure you're not on something?" and i said "Yup, you're just very boring." They haven't returned since ftw!

nikkie_murray, Yautja, 13 years ago

Just turn the words against them, they only believe so many will go up to heaven and the rest will parish. Anyway, they also will follow this rule: if you're not one of them, you're not worth talking to.

Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

Science is a thing wich will not live to tell a tale on the beach with an icecream...

Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

HAH! Funny you should mention the JW's. I was woken up one morning by the doorbell (and my dog going apeshit because of said doorbell).

I stumble out of bed, quickly get dressed, hobble down the steps, yell at my dog to shut up, and finally open up the door...

And I can see the fuckers several houses down. Apparently I was too slow for them. So I was woken up for nothing. It would have been for nothing ANYWAY, but at least I could've gotten some mockery out of it.

Atleast we don't get them at our houses in europe

WE ARE FREE!!!

Dragous, Yautja, 13 years ago

LOL

me too shadowwall

We are just watching there activity with some binoculars and atm looking at that oil spot in the sea :)

delta-boy, Yautja, 13 years ago

...I'm from Ireland, and yes, they do operate in Europe, unless you live in the crappy part, you know, the Eastern Europe. xD

I live in Eastern Europe, you wonderful band of retarded geniuses.

I live in the inner ear of Godzilla. I am the reason he's so pissed off all the time, and am probably responsible for the deaths of untold millions of Japanese people.

... But if I leave, every puppy, kitten, and bunny on the planet with explode in a shower of gore, which will depress the God of Math, who will stop making the world make logical sense, causing everything to end up like a MY SKULL thread, which would be fuckd up.

EDIT: Dio died. Shit.

Nooooo DW lives closer then I thought :D

Seriously, Dragous? Fucking seriously?

Just so everyone is aware, one-word posts are no longer allowed and WILL BE DELETED.

So now that that's out of the way, has anyone else ever had their water turned off for a day? It's kind of a bitch.

nope cause we are free xD
nvm ...

Yeah, i've had the water turned off for a day... Even if you have supplies, it sucks not to be able to flush.

Awww they get younger so fast... Seemes like just yesterday he was 13, now he's... 6.

Well, the bastards finally turned it back on. Rejoice, for I can leave the seat up again.

So I'm reading this comic called "SUPERGOD" about a 20th century where the arms race was with Gods rather than nukes. It doesn't end well.

The UK end up with this horrible 3-faced mushroom-infested 15 foot tall THING that causes people to masturbate when they see it.

India's attempt is more successful, looking like an actual Hindu deity. Unfortunately, when they ask it to solve their various problems, it vaporizes 3/4 of the people in the country so there's more food and stuff to go around.

And that's just issue 1. Apparently, things get worse from here.

"this horrible 3-faced mushroom-infested 15 foot tall THING that causes people to masturbate when they see it."

Sounds like my dick.