Mebber, Yautja, 13 years ago

Was somehow very confusing to hear his speech and read the subtitles simultaneously, but without sound it was funny. But the "Hitler phones King Leonidas" clip is the best!

shadowatching, Yautja, 13 years ago

Well i do hope that, you know those aren't the real words. Yea its funneh though ^^

Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

xD nice movies hitler is da best comic

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

He knows those aren't the real words, he's German... DUH!

Of course i know it. In fact that's the reason i found it difficult to concentrate on the subtitle while hitler was talking bullshit about we-will-win-in-the-end-because-we're-Aryan.

Hey that's not bullshit, we WILL win in the end, WE WILL, WE WILL!!!!

Did you believe they thought people could live under the earth. Even tried to find the cave that would lead them under the earth too.

Nazi's; lifes biggest mystery

predatoress, Yautja, 13 years ago

Titass...? What the hell have you been smoking while I was at home? Gimme some of that shit too lol

I heard wolves are bad 'cos Hitler happened to like them. That was one of the most epic debates I've ever had of the Fear of Wolf lol Hitler card drawn out!

Iron Man 2... Is Iron Man 2 out yet?

@DW
Do you mean in romanian cinema or on torrent?

@SW
Lifes biggest mystery is about chesse, there is nothing mysterious about nazis. They're only perfect examples for what happens if totally retarded people gain total power.

@preadatoress
hitler liked to breath too, i think. But i won't stop breathing because of that.

Of course i mean on torrent, what kind of question is that?

ich liebe das feirt...

I think it means something

The mystery of cheese has been solved for years

predess. I think you would be horrified more, then want to join me...well, my mind that is. I guess my nickname says it all anyway "spaz", What more can a girl be fricked over from anyway? Gods, over 10 years with that nickname, I can partly of how it came about but exactly HOW is the mystery at hand

it means "i love the feirt..."

Whatever that means.

Hmm... maybe "pferd"? Sounds like a wendy (a gay horse magazine) commercial.

thx mebber but is feirt in deutsch just Horse ?

or I spelled it wrong :D

anyway what am i talking about ... -_-

OH yes OFF-TOPIC :)

"feirt" is no german word at all. I only suggested you could mean "pferd" (horse) since it could sound similar.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

"Baconnaise" is an American word, sadly. Go ahead, rest of the world. We know you're laughing at us. And there's nothing we can do about it, since China and Japan have all our money.

On an unrelated note, are there any Star Trek fans here? If so, I have a question for you: Since there's all these humanoid species interacting all the time, do they ever fuck? And if they do, wouldn't that greatly increase the risk of catching some weird alien STD?

Do they have space condoms for that or something?

It is unlikely that a virus that affects an extraterrestrial species will want anything to do with any Earth species. I think i heard that on Discovery or something.

MrXeno, Yautja, 13 years ago

In Soviet Russia, sexually transmitted diseases gets infected by YOU!!

LOL the friends I have, that question was answered

and it was a "no, because they have to go to the doc and get it treated by the friggin tech."

My question was "who on the show never had sex in star trek" that is where we are stumped.

I am not a HUGE fan, but big enough to question one of the OLD shows and Predators...