Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

Why would you censor the "c" in "fuck?" You should censor the "u." There are protocols, people.

Unless of course you were trying to say "FUQKING" which is a whole different thing.

Mebber, Yautja, 13 years ago

There is a protocol for censoring fucking ähh f*cking?
Awesome!

cleticyautja, Yautja, 13 years ago

THATS IT!!!FOR F*UCKS SAKES

i just saw a twilight advert and MY EYES BURN!!!

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

So i thought this might be a good example for the young people who may still be wondering what the concept of "grammar nazi" could actually mean.

Some guy:
"YES MY GRAMMAR STINKS, BECAUSE I DONE CARE ABOUT THEIR, THERE, OR THEY'RE... SHIT HAPPENS."

Me:
"Ignorance is bliss, right? And then she's all like "omg don't be racist". LOLWHYNOT

Am i right? If it's ok to ignore grammar, it's ok to ignore humanity and make your own social rules, i mean grammar only has to do with language and language only has to do with society. You know what else has to do with socety? Tolerance. So in this case i say TO HELL WITH GRAMMAR, TO HELL WITH TOLERANCE, TO HELL WITH SOCIETY! Am i right? Let's start another holocaust. And not only will we be mutilating people because we don't care about their place in society (shit happens lol), we will also be spelling their names wrong."

http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/10/2/128674452353425730.jpg

How awesome would it be of people still called things that were cool "bully?" Seriously, someone should bring that back. I'll start:

"A BULLY view, this!"

Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

I know only off face hugging

ZZZZZZZzzzzzzZZZZZZZzZZzZzZzZZzzzzzzzz...

predalienking, Yautja, 13 years ago

I..........................................NEED................................................................................................MY........................................................................ BUBBLEGUM MINES (Anyone remeber this)

FUCK YEAW LONG PAGE!!!!!!!

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Wy long page ?
I mean wy make it larger ? :D

YOU CRAZY CHILDREN YOU BLEW IT UP DDDDDDDDDDDARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU DDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNNN YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYyYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU AAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

a gold star for who can read that big page lllllllllllllllloolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyysssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

This thread is going crazy :D
But crazy is good...

OH YERAH

I enjoy rubbing mashed potatoes on pictures of dead Presidents... OF SWEEDEN!

Does Sweeden have those? They do now, bitch.

Dragous, Yautja, 13 years ago

What????????? WTF!!!!! LOL

I Am The Walrus.

No, not the Beatles song; I am literally a Walrus. I found this computer on an ice-flow one day and began playing with it. Within hours, I mastered the controls. Within weeks, I had learned sufficient English to communicate, and so joined several different forums.

On these forums, I pretended to be a n00b and acted ignorant so people would get all pissed off at each other and patronize me, explaining things as if they were talking to a child. Little did they know, I used Google to expand on the scraps of knowledge they had given me, learning about the world of humans.

With that knowledge came a skill in hacking. I got into the database Carly Simon, learned who the song "You're so Vain" is about. Turns out it was Col. Sanders...

Who also, if you recall, has a secret chicken ingredient. The song is about his refusal to divulge it. Once on this path, I realized I had to discover the secret.

I gradually trained an army of Penguins to read, write, and do math. Finally, I taught them how to build tools, and with that, we set about building several more computers out of Whale bones, shipwrecks, and ice.

Computers are not machines, as the Man would have you believe. In reality, there are Alien embryos inside them that control it's functions and allow it to connect to what you call the "internet," which is really a hive-mind of telepathic beings that forms a psychic landscape of pure information.

In ancient times, this phenomenon inspired the legends of spirit worlds and such. Now, it is subtly directed by The Evil, a being alive for thousands of years under different identities. Hitler did NOT die at the end of WWII; he was, in fact, The Evil, who used nazi machinery he had created to enslave the telepathic aliens and bend them to his will, first through TV and later through computers.

All of these devices emit psychic waves that hypnotize humans into not being able to perceive the information necessary to overthrow The Evil. However, I am not human; I’m a Walrus, and am therefore immune to their hypnotizing waves. My Penguin friends and I will defeat MechaHitler. Fear not.

... Upon further consideration, this should have been in the "My Skull" thread...

Im really a bored 14 year old that is made fun of for knowing to much about aliens like theriozing the how they communicate the different stages different stuff

I've beeen alive for 100 years. Minus the dog years, of course.

Psh, at 14 i was still playing AvP irl with my friends, climbing cranes and using a branch for a tail, getting metal discs thrown at me, etc.

I dislike antisemetic pancakes; their more inclusive pancake cousins, hopwever, are cool.

Shit, you spell like me when i'm on laptop. Which is right now.

I blame society.