-Bloo-, Yautja, 14 years ago

I saw Avatar in 3D a few hours ago and it was actually pretty good.

Ace, Yautja, 14 years ago

nice ive been wanting to see it for a while now just havent found the time

Deathdrop, Yautja, 14 years ago

The story wasn't terribly original, but the rest of it was amazing. This is basically the ultimate eye candy movie.

I don't recomend 3D in regular theaters unless you have good word that it's well done. The glasses at my theater sucked.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 14 years ago

holy shit i downloaded it almost a week ago adn forgot to watch it

-Bloo-, Yautja, 14 years ago

"I don't recomend 3D in regular theaters unless you have good word that it's well done. The glasses at my theater sucked."

Mine did, too. It took a while to get used to them, especially since I kept focusing on things that weren't supposed to be focused on (like the different plants that were forcing eye sex on me) because it looked that good.

Though the 3D didn't really add much. It was sort of like having fudge on chocolate ice cream.

shadowatching, Yautja, 14 years ago

So did i. my glass's rocked, for my experience. Made me look more like a nerd/geek than my real glass's do. Anyway, i had to remind myself that, i can't reach out and touch leaves and pull Jakes tail. Hahaha

Anyway, anyone see something totally dirty on this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rwl8WZHy9z4

Ace, Yautja, 14 years ago

i saw it, damn it was amazing first 3D movie i saw, crap was freakin me out. how it jumped out at me lol

So... happy new year guys?

PFT. is this your attempt at being nice?

@ DW: Yes, I think so.

@ SW: Be quiet and look at this:

http://www.myspace.com/charlemagnemusical

Christopher "motherfucking 87-year-old film actor" Lee.

Be confused. Be very confused.

Attempt at being nice, wtf are you talking about, have you been taking those mushrooms again? YOU KNOW THE ONES GROWING ON MY DICK!!!!

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA OH MY GAWD OH I KILL ME OH MY I REALLY HOW IS THIS OH MY I SHAT MY PANTS IN EXCITEMENT IT WAS WARM AND I HAD NO CHOICE WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN HOLY CRAP TRIPPIN BALLZ SILVESTER STALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wouldn't touch you for anything in the world. Hell, i would slit my own throat, before even looking at any part of your wrenched body. If you have shrooms growing off your dick, that means....homg, homg, that's gross

-goes and pukes.-

DD: Ewww myspace, it burnssssss....it burrrrnnnssssssssss...I am melting, melting....meeelllltttiiinnnggg.

Told you to stop eating them, they make you puke a lot.

again, why would i want to touch you, or any part of you?

You gotta stop eating those shrooms man, you're halucinating that i'm suggesting that you'd touch me/

The answer was "clams."

Your insolence has gained you a giant house to be dropped on your head. LOL.

No, i think the judges say 42?!. Anyway, off to play 360

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqu3_fz7Rg0

What's that little Jimmy? You once stole a bazooka joe? YOU ARE GOIN' STRAIGHT TO JUVIE YOU LITTLE PEICE OF SHIT! YOU THINK YOU CAN DO JUVIE? THEY'LL MOTHERFUCKING EAT YOU ALIVE!

So i hear that ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn, is that true guys?